The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalmage

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
2,132
Reaction score
0
yes it is

a value for money watch
Looking to buy my first proper watch, I really like skx 007, saw lazada around 260 to 280.

Anywhere to recommend to get ? Maybe go down try try den hoot liao

Sent from S8+ using GAGT
 

tictactor

Master Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
3,843
Reaction score
38
Looking to buy my first proper watch, I really like skx 007, saw lazada around 260 to 280.

Anywhere to recommend to get ? Maybe go down try try den hoot liao

Sent from S8+ using GAGT

skx bencoolen can find I think! If not, people's park (skywatches.com.sg) should have, or carousell (I think hour_boutique @ peninsula) can find for about the same prices too.

When I went to BIC in tokyo I thought I could get it cheap but it costs ~300SGD lol so I bought the SARB033 instead (and a week before they discontinued it:s22:)
 

DiCaprio

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
7
skx bencoolen can find I think! If not, people's park (skywatches.com.sg) should have, or carousell (I think hour_boutique @ peninsula) can find for about the same prices too.

When I went to BIC in tokyo I thought I could get it cheap but it costs ~300SGD lol so I bought the SARB033 instead (and a week before they discontinued it:s22:)
Sadly SKX prices have really risen quite a bit over the last 3 years.. I rmb getting mine off lazada for about 180sgd iirc. Carousell sometimes has minty sets that are 200-ish

Sent from Tomorrowland using GAGT
 

peaceheart

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
106,436
Reaction score
27,637
Looking to buy my first proper watch, I really like skx 007, saw lazada around 260 to 280.

Anywhere to recommend to get ? Maybe go down try try den hoot liao

Sent from S8+ using GAGT
Got mine from k2, should be able to get for $200 +/-
 

s3856

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2001
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
17
Sunday steel.

SweEl9m.jpg

EC Andrerson? Very classic and nice!
 

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
GXGX, was eyeing this previously but never got a good price on Carousell.

Thanks bro, managed to nego a pretty good price for this so I decided to snag it. Was eyeing the black version but nowhere to be found for sale...and then this white version started to grow on me. Now I'm loving it even more than the black.
:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top