The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Tissot Visodate (Milanais strap) cost how much first hand ah?

Thanks.

Need to learn to do your own research bro.

Check physical shops at Bencoolen, check local and overseas online, be clear on whether grey or not etc. Then decide.

This sort of thing is life skill that will benefit you for many other things. Else I got Visodate I want to sell you I will tell you a very high first hand price. :s12:

I have never been interested in a Visodate so you're also asking the wrong person.
 
Last edited:

peaceheart

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
106,436
Reaction score
27,637
Saw on another thread. Watch or girl? Or guy?
7p1s8vhl.jpg
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
JJ Lin just gotten his watch at Hong Kong AD?
QCuj57xl.jpg


Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top