- Moonwatch?

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Any love for Speedmaster Mark II?

arc13

Reaction score
1M3xofV.jpg

Papermoon

Reaction score
hello! new here and about to enter uni.. wondering if anyone can reco me sth that is clean and within budget about 100-250.. :s13:

saw a seiko 5 i think it was SNKL41 and hope to gain some opinion on it =:p
hope all the pro with rolex ap patek give chance :D

is it worth it to get ? and any particular place i shld get it at such as carou and if yes any trusted sellers

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello! new here and about to enter uni.. wondering if anyone can reco me sth that is clean and within budget about 100-250.. :s13:

saw a seiko 5 i think it was SNKL41 and hope to gain some opinion on it =:p
hope all the pro with rolex ap patek give chance :D

is it worth it to get ? and any particular place i shld get it at such as carou and if yes any trusted sellers

get skx007 before its gone.

SNKL41-not bad, white dial versatile. looks like rolex oyster perp 39

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it's speedy.... Should I get
- Speedmaster Professional 35th /40th Anniversary? Or
- speedy Calibre 321? Or
- Snoopy? Or
- Moonwatch?

did you research on the cal 321 and Snoopy?

the price difference is very huge

a regular moonwatch is approx 5k odd only for brand new

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah sure boh, you say yourself until such a loser by holding so many watches from fugged brands. I only hold one fugged up tissot in the past. Spoilt within months. After that i decided to look for better brands for better quality and quite surprisingly i think tudor quality is good enough. Ofcos tudor much more expensive than my spoilt tissot and other brands i have like aries gold, citizen and casio g shock. But i think by paying much more we are also getting better quality stuff. Although admit that price and quality not proportional. Have to pay a lot more to get a decent quality. I mean its like you cant expect to pay a few hundred dollars to expect a good quality great finishing mechanical watch like tudor right?

I have been a loser buying other stuff in life but have learnt my mistakes as well. Now i try to save $ and only buy stuff that i really like.

:s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

Papermoon

Reaction score
get skx007 before its gone.

SNKL41-not bad, white dial versatile. looks like rolex oyster perp 39

Sorry if this sounds damn noob but why the skx007? Is it cos it’s a good bang for buck as diver watch?

Yah actl like the look of the dial on snkl41.. might get but change the strap for occasion ..

Can u recommend me a place to get the watches frm?

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it's speedy.... Should I get
- Speedmaster Professional 35th /40th Anniversary? Or
- speedy Calibre 321? Or
- Snoopy? Or
- Moonwatch?

Speedy snoopy is a collectors item, imho more so than those 35 or 40 anniversary pieces. Quick search snoopy range btw usd$14-25k

Speedy 321 u looking at vintage or new? Omega resume production of 321 maybe the 50th anniversary will have it.

Moon watch also so many variations

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did you research on the cal 321 and Snoopy?

the price difference is very huge

a regular moonwatch is approx 5k odd only for brand new
Speedy snoopy is a collectors item, imho more so than those 35 or 40 anniversary pieces. Quick search snoopy range btw usd$14-25k

Speedy 321 u looking at vintage or new? Omega resume production of 321 maybe the 50th anniversary will have it.

Moon watch also so many variations

Just saw the pricing for Snoopy. Crazy prices for the black or white.

For me, Probably it will be down to the calibre 321 (new) once it's released, or Speedy 38mm

As for Moonwatch... Far too many variations...

Flying out next week, probably will take this chance and check out the Omega store at T2 transit

Also asking my sister in law to help me to check out pre-owned Speedy in Tokyo too.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For me, Probably it will be down to the calibre 321 (new) once it's released, or Speedy 38mm

Flying out next week, probably will take this chance and check out the Omega store at T2 transit

Also asking my sister in law to help me to check out pre-owned Speedy in Tokyo too.

T2 Transit Omega store also same same as local. everywhere omega store same same.

can consider the new seamaster with the waves dial....

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T2 Transit Omega store also same same as local. everywhere omega store same same.

can consider the new seamaster with the waves dial....

Interesting... Seamaster...

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Day date Thursday
0lqJrWsl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Moonwatch but really if u look deeper the difference really movement, type of crystal or winding guard present or display back or not.

Current moon watch pro has a different model number from 3573.50 iirc no diff just omega choose to rename it.

If u want to go plexi glass, steel back close to original moon watch your choice narrow down quickly.

Speedy 321 on 50th anniversary will not be 38mm and cost wouldn’t be cheap.
Speedy 38mm what’s new is reduced, reduced version command poor resale but u not selling. Speedy vintage on 321 not cheap

Read about 321 vs 861 and the newer 1863
https://omegaforums.net/threads/speedmaster-calibers-321-vs-861-vs-1861.6563/

Last edited:

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this sounds damn noob but why the skx007? Is it cos it’s a good bang for buck as diver watch?

Yah actl like the look of the dial on snkl41.. might get but change the strap for occasion ..

Can u recommend me a place to get the watches frm?

Seiko stop the production of this classic skx007. Cheap decent diver watch with screw in crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.