Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KcOJYq3.jpg

cyberet

Reaction score
theres a seiko sbdc039 going at 30% off at raffles city chain, about 1.3k+ vs 1.4k+ at skywatches and 50% off for some astrons

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess which watch made into the newspaper today?
BU1Elkxl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, any idea where to get the grand seiko pin buckle? Seems like the buckle in most Japanese stores are sold out.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Search Yahoo japan, expensive and you have to buy using the JP proxy sites

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A prominent member of a certain watch collectors' "group" made me a lowball offer for a watch once because he was "buying for a friend".

Approached me again after I sold the watch to passive aggressively suggest that he could have bought it from me at a higher price.

Who who who hahaha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ZolddRrl.jpg

Am l guailan to ask buyer to check the website for more info about the watch? He asked for more photos and I provided him with more than enough photos.

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT

Lol no need give face to carousell
Just f them.
Ask photos. Ask them come view don't want.
Knn photo collector ah lol

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Black Bay Friday
QDe3C8Gl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

kenkaw

Reaction score
Z9rb.jpg

Seiko SNKM97 from the vintage-inspired Recraft Series. The retro cushion-shaped case, shimmering green dial and eye-catching golden hands/markers make for a very cool time piece !

Automatic movement, hardlex crystal and exhibition caseback. Feels solid and hefty for its price of less than S$200 from Amazon. Probably a tad big for my wrist but definitely has wrist presence :s13:

edchys

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol no need give face to carousell
Just f them.
Ask photos. Ask them come view don't want.
Knn photo collector ah lol
Ya, I think the person is too free. After I agreed to his price he started to ask me to send him many pictures which I did. He then asked why bezel looked misaligned, why no leather strap, etc etc. I asked him to check out the website for more info what the watch comes with then he said I guailan.

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.