The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
45,370
Reaction score
537
monday blues~

G6ccT38.jpg
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
I am coming home, I am coming home, tell the world I am coming home.

zuTaAVjl.jpg


Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
bro...i seen you posted many many beautiful photos of diff watches. piquing my curiosity to ask..are you a watch trader? :s13: how much get so many watches...:o

Watch trader means what?

I like to buy already try and sell, dunno if that means watch trader. I also prefer to do trades cos loads of PITA on Carousell. Is that the definition of a watch trader?
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Watch trader means what?

I like to buy already try and sell, dunno if that means watch trader. I also prefer to do trades cos loads of PITA on Carousell. Is that the definition of a watch trader?

never like to do trades. lol. prefer to sell.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
When you buy a lot of microbrands, you realize a lot of people like to lowball microbrand, but a lot of people also selling high.

Trade easier, lol. :s13:

kinda gave up microbrands liao.

stopped buying new watches or releases. nothing interesting lately.

but true, lowball microbrands, and some microbrands owner think their watches like gold
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top