The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

arc13

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2000
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
1,718
oBAny7f.jpg
 

neuroaxis

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
63
Reaction score
38
Good deal? Watch Service and oil?


I think their prices are pretty reasonable and service is good. The only thing which caught me aback was the payment by credit card.


As a foreign passport holder, we are entitled for tax-free which is 8% (at that time, but it will be 10% come October).



When I decided to purchase my watch Kame-Kichi, I was told there will be a 2% or 3% surcharge if I pay by credit card. I like the watch very much and didn't have much time left, so I just paid and leave.
 

new-comer

Senior Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
10
I have a budget of $500 - $600 and I am looking for a Seiko automatic. Any recommendations? Because I see quite a number of them the crown is at 4 o'clock instead of 3 o'clock (something that I dont prefer as I prefer the crown at 3 o'clock)

Thanks!
 

peaceheart

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
106,436
Reaction score
27,637
I have a budget of $500 - $600 and I am looking for a Seiko automatic. Any recommendations? Because I see quite a number of them the crown is at 4 o'clock instead of 3 o'clock (something that I dont prefer as I prefer the crown at 3 o'clock)

Thanks!
So many choices that fit your reqs. Generally speaking, skip divers since most come with crown at 4 o'clock. Can consider Presage series?
 

new-comer

Senior Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
10
So many choices that fit your reqs. Generally speaking, skip divers since most come with crown at 4 o'clock. Can consider Presage series?

Hi peaceheart. Yes, I saw a lot of divers and the crown is at 4 o'clock. I will take a look at the Presage series. Thanks!
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
I have a budget of $500 - $600 and I am looking for a Seiko automatic. Any recommendations? Because I see quite a number of them the crown is at 4 o'clock instead of 3 o'clock (something that I dont prefer as I prefer the crown at 3 o'clock)

Thanks!

They have a number of divers with 3 o'clock crown also.

First you need to decide what style of watch you want. Pilot? Diver? Dress?

There are many many watches out there. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top