With shipping to SG, still cheaper than SG RRP 298
Used a forwarder. Shipping to their US add
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

Used a forwarder. Shipping to their US add
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

Good deal? Watch Service and oil?
So many choices that fit your reqs. Generally speaking, skip divers since most come with crown at 4 o'clock. Can consider Presage series?I have a budget of $500 - $600 and I am looking for a Seiko automatic. Any recommendations? Because I see quite a number of them the crown is at 4 o'clock instead of 3 o'clock (something that I dont prefer as I prefer the crown at 3 o'clock)
Thanks!
Save your money. Take a look at Sinn, Damasko, Tutima, Hamilton and Fortis insteadHi guys
Bell&ross is a designer watch? Wat r ur tots of it? Was looking at the 03 phantom
It's classified as designer? Was looking at the sinn tooSave your money. Take a look at Sinn, Damasko, Tutima, Hamilton and Fortis instead
Don't understand what you mean by designerIt's classified as designer? Was looking at the sinn too
Don't understand what you mean by designer
Ohhh haha OK, fashion watches ahdesigner watch are your gucci/DKNY/Armani etc
So many choices that fit your reqs. Generally speaking, skip divers since most come with crown at 4 o'clock. Can consider Presage series?
Don't understand what you mean by designer
why is bell ross not as good as compared to sinn and Hamilton
I have a budget of $500 - $600 and I am looking for a Seiko automatic. Any recommendations? Because I see quite a number of them the crown is at 4 o'clock instead of 3 o'clock (something that I dont prefer as I prefer the crown at 3 o'clock)
Thanks!