The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
0284705acabfc57e8d567278fd389659.plist


HAGWE everyone!
 

rela88

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hi i bought a christopher ward watch but the metal strap is too long. any idea where i can get it adjusted?
 

PingJun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
14,691
Reaction score
34
I have a feeling there might be a SKX replacement using the 6R35 movement with 70hrs PR. Seiko wont kill their best selling watch.
The Seiko 5 SKX with 4R36 is just to satisfy the new buyers who want an affordable watch with handwinding and hacking which the original SKX 7S26 movement totally lacks.

But then... the new SKX watch isn't even a diver watch (Saw in WUS forum).
 

nightawl

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2017
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Hi HWZ, made some two-toned rally straps recently that I would like to share.

s1zABWm.jpg


Got a little request - is there anyone that owns a watch that has matching colours on your watch (for example, any of the Pepsi watches, or the Speedy Ultraman) that wouldn't mind letting me take some photos of your watch with these rally straps? So I can get some product shots of these straps in action. I would provide you with a $50 gift card to my website! Thanks in advance, have a good Saturday!
 

blzy333

Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
352
Reaction score
0
Nice looking straps bro!
Can vouch for this young gentleman here. Made a strap with him sometime back and communication to end product was good!

Hi HWZ, made some two-toned rally straps recently that I would like to share.

s1zABWm.jpg


Got a little request - is there anyone that owns a watch that has matching colours on your watch (for example, any of the Pepsi watches, or the Speedy Ultraman) that wouldn't mind letting me take some photos of your watch with these rally straps? So I can get some product shots of these straps in action. I would provide you with a $50 gift card to my website! Thanks in advance, have a good Saturday!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top