The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hongyan

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Hi all. I m intrested in GS snowflake, SBGA211G, the price at Dubai airport tax free shop is 20250 AED, or around SGD7700, is this price good? Thank you.

Sent from HUAWEI VKY-L29 using GAGT
 
Last edited:

wahjohreno

Master Member
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
3,382
Reaction score
216
any owner of JLC master ultra thin moon watch? value for money watch to buy?

I used to have a piece. White gold, grey dial. It's lovely watch. I would say yes, it's very value for money. But I sold it eventually.

After I bought a Lange & Sohne, I never picked it up again, so might as well let it go to somewhere more useful. Of course I suffered a huge loss as expected since I bought it new.

If you care about residual values, buy preowned. If you don't care about the residual value, or if buying preowned is not an option, know you probably won't get 50% if you want to get rid of it later on.
 

yukita

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,629
Reaction score
253

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Vintage Tudor Day Date
jdXLzwml.jpg


Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Never had one so can't comment, but the circular one I own has a snug fit. Maybe this photo could highlight the difference.

IMG-7978.jpg


But to each his own. Enjoy your watch!

steel and rubber.

lol how u want the steel to bend if its 1 single solid end link
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top