The Watch Thread - Part 16

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol. so ma fan, don't mod la. tsk
Sapphire crystal I want la. No choice.

I don’t want wear day in day out need to baby the watch. I want to have the confidence of wearing and and forgetting. Hardlex just doesn’t give me that assurance.

natnaes

Reaction score
Sapphire crystal I want la. No choice.

I don’t want wear day in day out need to baby the watch. I want to have the confidence of wearing and and forgetting. Hardlex just doesn’t give me that assurance.
For the sort of ease of mind and convenience you're looking for, I think H2 Hub would be your choice. You won't have to go around looking for parts, they will assemble exactly the style that you want and look after it for 1 year.

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the sort of ease of mind and convenience you're looking for, I think H2 Hub would be your choice. You won't have to go around looking for parts, they will assemble exactly the style that you want and look after it for 1 year.
Yea!!!

spoke to them, seems quite reassuring.
only bad thing is that the staff i spoke to today all PRC Chinese

a few questions i want to ask them but i don't know how to translate.
never mind can ask when I am there to do the purchase hahaha

getting spammed by all the online ads thanks to google tracking, but am quite convinced no other watch suit my needs, budget, aesthetic appeal than the SRPE53K1. It's a cheap watch but a good milestone that I wanted to mark because I am finally recovering from a period of personal hardship, so I guess a cheap watch is only appropriate!!

3_90b7a937-ab80-4e26-b74d-282d2e2032c0.jpg

This still chio AF, but then I realized it is exactly as thick and as big and bulky as my SKX007, kinda too big for an everyday watch didn't know (black dial + dark green bezel) can have such a stunning effect though

I wonder if there are rolex with such a color scheme :

Resized-SRPD55K1M3.jpg

NOTE: if you all buying from H2HUB, must show them their official website price, cause their shop all still put original price without discount

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are skywatches.com.sg legit???

i find that they have the best price but when I check Seiko's website, they are not listed in the authorized dealer section

natnaes

Reaction score
Yea!!!

spoke to them, seems quite reassuring.
only bad thing is that the staff i spoke to today all PRC Chinese

a few questions i want to ask them but i don't know how to translate.
never mind can ask when I am there to do the purchase hahaha

getting spammed by all the online ads thanks to google tracking, but am quite convinced no other watch suit my needs, budget, aesthetic appeal than the SRPE53K1. It's a cheap watch but a good milestone that I wanted to mark because I am finally recovering from a period of personal hardship, so I guess a cheap watch is only appropriate!!

3_90b7a937-ab80-4e26-b74d-282d2e2032c0.jpg

This still chio AF, but then I realized it is exactly as thick and as big and bulky as my SKX007, kinda too big for an everyday watch didn't know (black dial + dark green bezel) can have such a stunning effect though

I wonder if there are rolex with such a color scheme :

Resized-SRPD55K1M3.jpg

NOTE: if you all buying from H2HUB, must show them their official website price, cause their shop all still put original price without discount
Yes there is this style in Rolex.

are skywatches.com.sg legit???

i find that they have the best price but when I check Seiko's website, they are not listed in the authorized dealer section
Yes they are legit and they are the OG of online watch shops in Singapore. One of the first and initially the most successful.

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes there is this style in Rolex.

Yes they are legit and they are the OG of online watch shops in Singapore. One of the first and initially the most successful.

paiseh new watch buyer dont know how to verify authenticity

so not listed on Seiko authorized dealer site doesn't mean anything?

they are like $70 to $100 cheaper, that's crazy

natnaes

Reaction score
paiseh new watch buyer dont know how to verify authenticity

so not listed on Seiko authorized dealer site doesn't mean anything?

they are like $70 to $100 cheaper, that's crazy
It just means they don't buy directly from Seiko. Chances are they buy in bulk to get good prices.

natnaes

Reaction score
I don't think counterfeiters will bother with seiko...seiko 5 no less
Actually there are many fake Seikos, there are even fake Casio F91s. The problem is these watches are cheaply made so they're easier to fake to a point where its hard to tell the difference.

natnaes

Reaction score
are there any ways for noobs like me to ensure authenticity or is it based on trust 100%?
One very important aspect is to get it from a trustworthy dealer. Don't get greedy and try to save a few hundred dollars and end up with a fake. Especially from online such as Lazada, Shopee, etc.

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One very important aspect is to get it from a trustworthy dealer. Don't get greedy and try to save a few hundred dollars and end up with a fake. Especially from online such as Lazada, Shopee, etc.
hahaha i will prolly be getting from skywatches, they offer the best price, now just need to look for people who can upgrade the crystal to sapphire and maintain the waterproofing abilities

natnaes

Reaction score
hahaha i will prolly be getting from skywatches, they offer the best price, now just need to look for people who can upgrade the crystal to sapphire and maintain the waterproofing abilities
If that were the case, i would recommend just buy from skywatches and bring to K2.

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If that were the case, i would recommend just buy from skywatches and bring to K2.
I will heed this advice most probably, it is great advice.

just being greedy now (i know i am greedy :( ), i want watch to maintain 10 Bar after sapphire upgrade.
i think K2 has sapphire glass, so i no need go buy parts from others

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.