The Watch Thread - Part 16

arc13

Reaction score
JBPKOf0.jpg

kkkkdllmkkkk

Reaction score
Thanks for your input… I went to see the diver… seriously felt under whelming… any tip to share with me what must I take notice of when buying pre owned ghost or just go for the latest 15720st khaki green? Now it is trading at a premium don’t know this set what price good to buy?
which boutique got diver ready stock???

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woohoo, I might be able to snag a high end watch when I get back to Sg, will see if I can land the watch before I get back. Looking forward to snagging my first true high end watch....keeping fingers cross. Will post a pic or two IF I actually manage to get it.

Also looking to snag an Orient Neo 70s Panda, I like how it looks, dunno whether to get the white or Grey version, any opinion on this is most welcome!!!

Last edited:

kkkkdllmkkkk

Reaction score
Woohoo, I might be able to snag a high end watch when I get back to Sg, will see if I can land the watch before I get back. Looking forward to snagging my first true high end watch....keeping fingers cross. Will post a pic or two IF I actually manage to get it.

Also looking to snag an Orient Neo 70s Panda, I like how it looks, dunno whether to get the white or Grey version, any opinion on this is most welcome!!!

what is true high end watch???

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what is true high end watch???
Aiyah, maybe I oversold it, it's a true high end watch for me. In light of PP, AP, etc shown in this thread, may not be consider 'high end' per se (honestly dunno where it'd stand against high end watches here). Anyway, I don't want to jinx it, will post pics IF I get it.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.