The Watch Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
A.-Lange-S%C3%B6hne-Langematik-Perpetual.jpg



LangematikPerpetual4.jpg



I'm leaning to the rose gold piece what do u all think? More contrast in colors while the platinum one look dull

Platinum for me.. But chiu leaning towards the other then just go for it ba!
 

iceflight

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
32
Thanks for all the response. This is actually called self poisoning.

Suddenly the platinum look ok as well. Have arrange for the SA to show both then decide.
 
Last edited:

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
Just sharing some photos of my Stowa! ;)

Hope some kind bros here can help this noobie here embed, thanks!

Not even sure if this is the right way to go about it for the links..I am sorry if this posting of links is not correct.

Showing black hands
https : // www .dropbox .com/s/nj30weewr684wxt/20131123_183128.jpg

Showing blue hands
https : // www .dropbox .com/s/dm79x1ckfznfxbb/20131123_183921.jpg

Showing off its lume!
https : // www .dropbox .com/s/e10zf7cjdifv6rd/20131230_212946_LLS.jpg

Thank you in advance!

i4sq8gL.jpg


Og4IQaB.jpg


VJUbmxJ.jpg
 

Paladium

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
2,293
Reaction score
9
Actually, I find that the 372 is too big for me but I can wear the Pam 389, which is also a 47mm.

I believe that the casing design also plays a big part. The 372 is on the classic Luminor casing so it is a bit thin as compared to a Pam Sub, which has a thicker casing, so easier to wear on a smaller wrist.

All the times I've seen the 372, there were only once or twice where the potential of its good looks was brought out to the maximum by the wearer.

The rest unfortunately just cannot bring out the 372's masculine good looks. :o
 

Azrielsc

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
1,786
Reaction score
19
All the times I've seen the 372, there were only once or twice where the potential of its good looks was brought out to the maximum by the wearer.

The rest unfortunately just cannot bring out the 372's masculine good looks. :o

Honestly, I have not seen the 372 out in the wild. Only on my puny wrist at Ion, which even the SA honestly said that it was too big for me. :)
 

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
Anybuttie knows where can find these and for how much?

1314400027437


1314399534867


1315245635893
 
Last edited:

iceflight

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
32
Hi all, today is bo liao at home... so now go see both pieces.. perpetual always is quite costly and so......................... ouch!!!
 

crapman

Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
259
Reaction score
0
Hi all, today is bo liao at home... so now go see both pieces.. perpetual always is quite costly and so......................... ouch!!!


I will choose gold too.. if there is something I don't like about this watch.. it's why there isn't any 0.. 01 looks nicer than just space 1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top