Thinning Hair problem

Cumzilla

Master Member
Reaction score
Probably need to know a thai supplier from Thailand though.
Stercia is more expensive in Thailand than NSC. Went to a pharmacy counter to check price when I was in BKK precovid, can't remember price but definitely more ex cos I never buy back from there.

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stercia is more expensive in Thailand than NSC. Went to a pharmacy counter to check price when I was in BKK precovid, can't remember price but definitely more ex cos I never buy back from there.
thanks for the info, i will probably check it out at fortune town shopping center when i visit my gf next time.

Onvalwar

Reaction score
I recently came across this product Neofollics on Shopee. I searched online and read that they contain DHT blockers and the active ingredient is similar to Minoxidil but doesn't cause as much sides. Anyone has tried before?

Melsolut

Reaction score
thanks for the info, i will probably check it out at fortune town shopping center when i visit my gf next time.

Firide is another Thai-made generic. It's 500 baht per box of 30 I believe.

I just bought some Finapecia from JB at RM58 per box of 30. I wonder how much is the Stercia at NSC?

Cumzilla

Master Member
Reaction score
Firide is another Thai-made generic. It's 500 baht per box of 30 I believe.

I just bought some Finapecia from JB at RM58 per box of 30. I wonder how much is the Stercia at NSC?
12 bucks, easily the cheapest out there, just that need to get referral for first timers and usually long wait to collect at the pharmacy. Since Covid, they started free delivery (only for 1 time/month), dunno how long it will last though.

Melsolut

Reaction score
12 bucks, easily the cheapest out there, just that need to get referral for first timers and usually long wait to collect at the pharmacy. Since Covid, they started free delivery (only for 1 time/month), dunno how long it will last though.

The $12 is after 50% subsidy from polyclinic referral, correct? So one has to first see the polyclinic doctor, then the NSC doctor before prescription is given?

Cumzilla

Master Member
Reaction score
The $12 is after 50% subsidy from polyclinic referral, correct? So one has to first see the polyclinic doctor, then the NSC doctor before prescription is given?
yes, need to go thru polyclinic to get referral, but no too sure on the subsidised rate.

Onvalwar

Reaction score
Anyone tried Neofollics? Reviews online seem good but limited sources. I started using it but not sure if it helps my thinning crown. I read that it is more effective than Minoxidil and has slight DHT blocking mechanism

Berler77

Reaction score
With all the potential side effects on oral Finasteride, how come I haven’t seen posts abt people using topical Finasteride? No one tried?

revenant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bumping to see if anyone has lobang for rogaine.

I usually get from shopee, lazada all these. Last time managed to find 1 seller on shopee selling 3 months for S$80 but no more.

Now cheapest I found is $120 for 3 months.

teArsBoy

Reaction score

I usually get from shopee, lazada all these. Last time managed to find 1 seller on shopee selling 3 months for S$80 but no more.

can try biovea

Cumzilla

Master Member
Reaction score

Yes, getting more expensive which is expected when almost everything prices are up now. Used to be $70-$80+ and with coupons, Qpoints and cashback at Q10, can easily get it now down to $50-60+. There is currently 1 seller at Q10 listing at $100, but seemed like no reviews yet. I am getting from him today, hope is the real stuff. Was thinking of checking at NSC in my visit, but I believe what they got is the solution type and not foam.

revenant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NSC has the foam but it cost about $45 per bottle.

So those ecommerce sites are still slightly cheaper.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.