those booths outside NTUC

Corba2001

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2022
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
1,489
dunno for what, I didn't beo.
Jin irritating,
last time they stand at pillars approach passeby , recently they stand at the entrance of ntuc dangle freebies . Then today step into ntuc and keep asking people ....
Jialat siah, the promo items near entrance I beo nia, the person keep coming to ask if I Singaporean or not , next time I sure answer I African ....

see one auntie just come want to do shopping then kena led by the zhar boh out, must be go take her freebie ......
This is very serious business. I suggest you report this to the authorities and report them for touting.
 

lifeisinforashock

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
43,989
Reaction score
6,018
then the one I meet should be this bah, keep asking if I Singaporean or not ...
quite annoying , today even go right into ntuc to 拉客 for her corlicks outside

10yrs ago i queue for western food at NTU, the auntie oledi ask me if im singaporean.
 

orpisia

Emeritus Honorary Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
201,695
Reaction score
23,911
Insurance

Or got 1 time ask me if want the ntuc link card
 

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
63,550
Reaction score
16,472
10yrs ago i queue for western food at NTU, the auntie oledi ask me if im singaporean.


nowadays different, got motive one.
the other day just outside mrt station got one viet bu approached and asked if I sinkarporean , ask if I know how to check simi medisave benefits with singpass etc .I just say I know and didn't bother to show my singpass, not sure what she's up to.
 

articland05

Honorary Member
Joined
May 2, 2015
Messages
121,245
Reaction score
42,104
usually I'll just keep walking and not showing any reaction. some of them got offended though
 

NintendoSwitch

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
25,856
Reaction score
10,287
10yrs ago i queue for western food at NTU, the auntie oledi ask me if im singaporean.
Did chiu tell her
iu
 

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
63,550
Reaction score
16,472
usually I'll just keep walking and not showing any reaction. some of them got offended though

recently more hiong, go right in random ask people or those in the middle of queue for self payment and dangle ntuc vouchers as bait.
 

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
63,550
Reaction score
16,472
this week or so booked by Bells . they also appear at mall booths liao.
ask auntie want to learn handphone or not....
 

mirukuboi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
85,405
Reaction score
6,761
Must be those skills future parasite training centres trying to milk every last skills future dollars before eoy expiry
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top