Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

sbv7230

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
3,144
Reaction score
1,883
Kadeter
Junior Member

Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 2

your username should be suckingmaxdick

PLP ghosts are everywhere..
Nice CSI..
Really worse than the current virus situation..
Mebbe can name those recalcitrant PLPs as Rovid-20.
 

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
2,527
Reaction score
141
Being very neutral in my post and without prejudice to any bros and sis here.

There are definitely some negative comments which are one sided comments in this post. I do not post often, but I would like to share my story on how I began my journey with them.

I saw the a post of my dream watch (Everose Daytona) by this AD on Facebook one morning, Gave a call to them and left my name / number to be placed in the waiting list. One month later I received a call, and was allocated to my dream piece. I was never affiliated to them, but i am glad to be given this chance.
To be honest, the issue is not so much of Zaratsu polishing of prolate spheroids, but rather, the time and place of it.

You want to polish balls, be my guest, because it has nothing to do with me. When you polish and tell, that's when we may have a problem.

That facebook page is not the place for advertising (or any other associated forms of implicit advertising). I'm fine, as I'm sure most other folks, that the lavish praises be limited to TripAdvisor or Google reviews, because those are the places where others look to for reviews.

For a facebook page on Rolex appreciation, it's okay to mention your AD, but advertising for KHH should have no place on the page.

If you don't like door-to-door preaching of religion, then yeah, we feel the same.
 
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
2
I believe there’s many of you here who have been in the watch game long enough. Definitely know friends of the said AD. No one can chip in? Haha
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
PLP ghosts are everywhere..
Nice CSI..
Really worse than the current virus situation..
Mebbe can name those recalcitrant PLPs as Rovid-20.

he actually created a account to suck max dick

effort max
 

sbv7230

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
3,144
Reaction score
1,883
they won't, later kena CSI out gg

no more RRP rolex

Bro.. dun ask me how I know..
Some bought above RRP and still can continue to sug cog..
Really shameless to the max(no pun intended)...
My frd told me previously got one saga .he told me got one ah lao there, he was one of the seasoned and shameless resident cog cum balls sugkers there.. Flipped his Pepsi after getting it..
A big hoohaa erupted there...
U know of this incident ?
CCB , so old liao still no integrity..
 
Last edited:

w_sieng

Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
433
Reaction score
3
actually you're wrong.

the full gold is pretty popular.

unless got diamonds

Wahhhh I am excited to hear this. I like gold and diamond. I got chance Liao . Hahaha

Btw I heard Daytona and datejust can change dial right ? Just that it’s bloody expensive to change dial and they dun return you the old dial
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Wahhhh I am excited to hear this. I like gold and diamond. I got chance Liao . Hahaha

Btw I heard Daytona and datejust can change dial right ? Just that it’s bloody expensive to change dial and they dun return you the old dial

Cannot already.
They don't do that anymore
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Bro.. dun ask me how I know..
Some bought above RRP and still can continue to sug cog..
Really shameless to the max(no pun intended)...
My frd told me previously got one saga .he told me got one ah lao there, he was one of the seasoned and shameless resident cog cum balls sugkers there.. Flipped his Pepsi after getting it..
A big hoohaa erupted there...
U know of this incident ?
CCB , so old liao still no integrity..

I know. It's meant to be flipped.
U think all these Lao Jiao can only get 1 Pepsi meh.
They por max. So to get higher chances to get another at RRP.
Sibei Bo liao one la.
All fb number 1 but no brain one.
 

2359_hrs

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,872
Reaction score
41
Seems like another lucky draw tomorrow 12pm? who's joining? Lol

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
 

sbv7230

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
3,144
Reaction score
1,883
Waiting for another resident cog sugker to be here again after tomorrow result..
Think must install some anti-virus program in this thread..
 

BallGag

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
6
It's so bad when they try to rope their kids in.. Oh this is for my daughter, this is for my son. What the hell.
 

adgjl321

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
710
Reaction score
40
who's this Ee Chiat guy ah? always see him defend max gao gao. another por ***** one
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
who's this Ee Chiat guy ah? always see him defend max gao gao. another por ***** one

This one is ccb kia
Tiagong he is ex gui ong.

He big shot leh in the group.
But still need por max how.
Jin funny
 

Felix_UC

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
i felt is rather unfair to mentioned the owner of the AD name and smear campaign here. Wonder what did this particular AD did to you personally that you guys have to spread negative propaganda here.

How often will u see AD give new comers a chance to own a favorite sport model? I have experience the worst from SA from multi AD jotting down my interest request on a piece of 4 by 6cm piece of scrap paper and end up in the bin after i left the store. I have experience the worst reply from a SA (multi AD) straight to my face telling me to try other AD, never even give me a chance to be noted in their system.

In this Era, advertisement are done on social media platform. Take for example selling property with video. No wrong that AD expand its way of doing business through the popular FB social media applications to network with majority of people across the globe with like interests.

Talk about "Por"/carry balls, it just another covetous feeling toward another person's attributes.
 
Last edited:

2359_hrs

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,872
Reaction score
41
I think no need to mention names here la later all tio POHA-ed.

I think someone posted some story using their newborn. Quite funny, someone suan her saying "congrats you gave birth to a watch"

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
 

2359_hrs

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,872
Reaction score
41
i felt is rather unfair to mentioned the owner of the AD name and smear campaign here. Wonder what did this particular AD did to you personally that you guys have to spread negative propaganda here.

How often will u see AD give new comers a chance to own a favorite sport model? I have experience the worst from SA from multi AD jotting down my interest request on a piece of 4 by 6cm piece of scrap paper and end up in the bin after i left the store. I have experience the worst reply from a SA (multi AD) straight to my face telling me to try other AD, never even give me a chance to be noted in their system.

In this Era, advertisement are done on social media platform. Take for example selling property with video. No wrong that AD expand its way of doing business through the popular FB social media applications to network with majority of people across the globe with like interests.

Talk about "Por"/carry balls, it just another covetous feeling toward another person's attributes.
Cannot take the heat get out of the kitchen,just like you guys like to spam that page with your adverts and hashtags , the people here are entitled to say what we want here.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
 

Felix_UC

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
wow angry liao ah. hhahahahahahahahahahahaha
you like people to gossip about you. or you are here as a hero to Por the senior member by lecturing me? Give your life another chance


Cannot take the heat get out of the kitchen,just like you guys like to spam that page with your adverts and hashtags , the people here are entitled to say what we want here.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top