Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Lai liao their supporters come in already. Better screenshot it to show him ok?

Then maybe you can go higher on his list.

No offence also, I pay money is people carry my balls not the other way round. End of the day it's just a commercial transaction, I see some of the stories are just so absurd can qualify for best script in Oscar.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

oscar will be too worthy.

probably local star award
 

kikilin

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
622
Reaction score
0
Wow nice haha. Not sure about the market demand for yatchmaster series but i just did a quick search in carousell. The market price for a new set is selling closed to retail price and in fact there’s a guy selling the blue dial at retail price of 16,090. Dated Jan 2020. I’m quite shocked and i thought there will be a premium required for this beautiful blue dial.

I didnt dare to buy from grey market. Because dunno how authenti it is. Khh also offering ppl for gmt rootbeer. Not sure how is the demand at outside too. It seem like high demand for ladies and gentlemen. In fact YM quite underrated.
 

sbv7230

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
3,144
Reaction score
1,883
Only in Sgp when buying a Rolex can drama until so 96..
Really no dignity when my frds showed me all the PLP posts..
Even saw some middle age guys also joining in the polishing game.
Really can’t imagine their real life character / personality especially working along side them.
Sure kanna back stab by them one.. 😅😅😅
Sort of turned off with Rolex at the moment..
 

2359_hrs

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,872
Reaction score
41
Some of them are fairly senior in their industry. Shall not name names �

Not sure what their subordinates or colleagues will think if they actually saw what they type.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Some of them are fairly senior in their industry. Shall not name names *********

Not sure what their subordinates or colleagues will think if they actually saw what they type.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

The colleagues need their help to polish their way to rrp rolex.
Subordinate can't say anything.
 

Kadeter

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Being very neutral in my post and without prejudice to any bros and sis here.

There are definitely some negative comments which are one sided comments in this post. I do not post often, but I would like to share my story on how I began my journey with them.

I saw the a post of my dream watch (Everose Daytona) by this AD on Facebook one morning, Gave a call to them and left my name / number to be placed in the waiting list. One month later I received a call, and was allocated to my dream piece. I was never affiliated to them, but i am glad to be given this chance.
 

2359_hrs

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,872
Reaction score
41
Being very neutral in my post and without prejudice to any bros and sis here.

There are definitely some negative comments which are one sided comments in this post. I do not post often, but I would like to share my story on how I began my journey with them.

I saw the a post of my dream watch (Everose Daytona) by this AD on Facebook one morning, Gave a call to them and left my name / number to be placed in the waiting list. One month later I received a call, and was allocated to my dream piece. I was never affiliated to them, but i am glad to be given this chance.
You need to write a better story, how to pass his high standards. Try harder.

Give you an idea include pictures of the signature mugs also. So everyday when you drink coffee, will remind you of them. (This was a true story btw)

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT
 
Last edited:

Kadeter

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
You need to write a better story, how to pass his high standards. Try harder.

Give you an idea include pictures of the signature mugs also. So everyday when you drink coffee, will remind you of them. (This was a true story btw)

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

That’s not my objective, but I will consider your advise. Thank you for your attention.
 

wahjohreno

Master Member
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
3,382
Reaction score
216
Being very neutral in my post and without prejudice to any bros and sis here.

There are definitely some negative comments which are one sided comments in this post. I do not post often, but I would like to share my story on how I began my journey with them.

I saw the a post of my dream watch (Everose Daytona) by this AD on Facebook one morning, Gave a call to them and left my name / number to be placed in the waiting list. One month later I received a call, and was allocated to my dream piece. I was never affiliated to them, but i am glad to be given this chance.

Your experience would unlikely be the same if what you wanted was a white face ceramic Daytona.
 

sbv7230

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
3,144
Reaction score
1,883
Being very neutral in my post and without prejudice to any bros and sis here.

There are definitely some negative comments which are one sided comments in this post. I do not post often, but I would like to share my story on how I began my journey with them.

I saw the a post of my dream watch (Everose Daytona) by this AD on Facebook one morning, Gave a call to them and left my name / number to be placed in the waiting list. One month later I received a call, and was allocated to my dream piece. I was never affiliated to them, but i am glad to be given this chance.

Wah.. Which GOD U pray to?
 
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
2
Wa I think my hope of getting sports model at RRP is dashed
. I honestly thought there’s a chance of getting by participating in it. I remember buying preowned from someone in carousell and he told me he got his hulk from them by just participating in the fb activity and was luckily chosen. He told me he didn’t know anyone from there. Perhaps it is insider thing which commoner like me don’t understand.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Being very neutral in my post and without prejudice to any bros and sis here.

There are definitely some negative comments which are one sided comments in this post. I do not post often, but I would like to share my story on how I began my journey with them.

I saw the a post of my dream watch (Everose Daytona) by this AD on Facebook one morning, Gave a call to them and left my name / number to be placed in the waiting list. One month later I received a call, and was allocated to my dream piece. I was never affiliated to them, but i am glad to be given this chance.

GTFO - the moment bro and sis LOL
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,327
Reaction score
1,123
Being very neutral in my post and without prejudice to any bros and sis here.

There are definitely some negative comments which are one sided comments in this post. I do not post often, but I would like to share my story on how I began my journey with them.

I saw the a post of my dream watch (Everose Daytona) by this AD on Facebook one morning, Gave a call to them and left my name / number to be placed in the waiting list. One month later I received a call, and was allocated to my dream piece. I was never affiliated to them, but i am glad to be given this chance.

the rose gold daytona is not a highly popular model. it was on their front display last month. so u are just helping them clear stock
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
the rose gold daytona is not a highly popular model. it was on their front display last month. so u are just helping them clear stock

actually you're wrong.

the full gold is pretty popular.

unless got diamonds
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Wa I think my hope of getting sports model at RRP is dashed
. I honestly thought there’s a chance of getting by participating in it. I remember buying preowned from someone in carousell and he told me he got his hulk from them by just participating in the fb activity and was luckily chosen. He told me he didn’t know anyone from there. Perhaps it is insider thing which commoner like me don’t understand.

he sold the hulk to you ah?

aiya, i smell BS from your seller
 
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
2
No, he did not sell the hulk to me. He sold me sub date (overseas AD).
He said the hulk cannot be sold if not kanna blacklist lol?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top