Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Ga Li Kong

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
6
Oh my bad
How come u can get a first sub Rolex from AD? I wait until cow come home still no news from them. Really sinkie AD only look after their VIP.
Sorry typo… got a grey piece instead haha cos i didnt wanna play the ad game as well :/
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Any bro here check your Rolex watches with the Timegrapher?

Reason I ask is because I notice the newer 3235 movement within 2-3 years the accuracy ( -5 to -19 sec) and amplitude (<200) is rather bad and often time is slower and less accurate compared to my watches using the 3135 movement. (which accuracy is still within (-2 to +4) and higher amplitude (260-280))

Yes, I appreciate the longer power reserve, but it seems not as reliable and rock solid as the previous movement.

I have previously sent in my 3235 movement to RSC and they say they have done the "cleaning" of the movement and should be fine. :rolleyes:

I saw some threads on this on the Rolex forum, but wondered if anyone else locally have notice this? (Without the timegrapher or if you dont wear it daily, you might not notice or be aware of this.)
 

HikarU123456

Master Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
4,502
Reaction score
3
Ask u all,
If i got a offer to trade my explorer 2 226750 dated this yr (use for 2 mth) and a datejust 36 2tone silver palm motif dated this yr (new) with a 126710 blnr (new) + some cash back.. worth or nt? I like my explorer but also like the blnr alot also, just that i dont have wrist time for 2 rolex
 

Decorum

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Messages
10,346
Reaction score
6,313
Ask u all,
If i got a offer to trade my explorer 2 226750 dated this yr (use for 2 mth) and a datejust 36 2tone silver palm motif dated this yr (new) with a 126710 blnr (new) + some cash back.. worth or nt? I like my explorer but also like the blnr alot also, just that i dont have wrist time for 2 rolex
Make sure you get sufficient cash lor

the BLNR is definitely more worthy than exp 2
 

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2001
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
24
Ask u all,
If i got a offer to trade my explorer 2 226750 dated this yr (use for 2 mth) and a datejust 36 2tone silver palm motif dated this yr (new) with a 126710 blnr (new) + some cash back.. worth or nt? I like my explorer but also like the blnr alot also, just that i dont have wrist time for 2 rolex
It depends on how much you like the Batman liao. Some might also prefer variety so they can wear watches according to mood and outfit.
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,337
Reaction score
1,123
Ask u all,
If i got a offer to trade my explorer 2 226750 dated this yr (use for 2 mth) and a datejust 36 2tone silver palm motif dated this yr (new) with a 126710 blnr (new) + some cash back.. worth or nt? I like my explorer but also like the blnr alot also, just that i dont have wrist time for 2 rolex
price of batman dropping fast
 

wj1984

Master Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
96
Any bro here check your Rolex watches with the Timegrapher?

Reason I ask is because I notice the newer 3235 movement within 2-3 years the accuracy ( -5 to -19 sec) and amplitude (<200) is rather bad and often time is slower and less accurate compared to my watches using the 3135 movement. (which accuracy is still within (-2 to +4) and higher amplitude (260-280))

Yes, I appreciate the longer power reserve, but it seems not as reliable and rock solid as the previous movement.

I have previously sent in my 3235 movement to RSC and they say they have done the "cleaning" of the movement and should be fine. :rolleyes:

I saw some threads on this on the Rolex forum, but wondered if anyone else locally have notice this? (Without the timegrapher or if you dont wear it daily, you might not notice or be aware of this.)

my sd43 mk1 1st batch lost about 5 mins in a mth... had to send into rolex about 6 mths after buying... now much better (never measure) but wearing it less frequently since the covid circuit breaker.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,144
Reaction score
524
Any bro here check your Rolex watches with the Timegrapher?

Reason I ask is because I notice the newer 3235 movement within 2-3 years the accuracy ( -5 to -19 sec) and amplitude (<200) is rather bad and often time is slower and less accurate compared to my watches using the 3135 movement. (which accuracy is still within (-2 to +4) and higher amplitude (260-280))

can try putting your watch dial resting face down overnight. 3235 movement “gains” seconds this way overnight, while maintaining or losing a few milliseconds while we’re wearing the watch during the day for 8-12hrs.

I noticed it too. Compared to 3135 movements. 3135 movement put resting dial face up it will maintain Rolex benchmark of accuracy. But 3235 can’t. You put face up, it will lose seconds. At least 1 to 1.5 secs overnight/over 2 nights.
 
Last edited:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
I always get questions on how many bracelet links a Rolex watch have.. so I have just sharing it here.

Daydate 24 Links
Sub 13 Links
Deepsea 11 Links
Ladies Datejust 26/28 (22 links) 31mm is 23 links.


yAONhYn.jpg


4LvpJ3K.jpg
QmcA5p7.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top