Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Am afraid that its impossible to ger a daydate from ad. Its even harder to get this than a sports rolex.

Daydate has now elevated into a must have for all the rich and ultra rich.

Sports r toys to them. Daydate is a symbol now.
Wah.. means now, must buy at least 3 Tudors then got chance to purchasea new yellow gold daydate 36/40 mm liao.

Hype ah Hype~
 

winningeleven

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2017
Messages
10,910
Reaction score
3,991
Cortina called me after I enquired about the new GMT leftie ( I surprised they bothered to call). They told me no stock over the phone and told me I need to go down to the bortique to put my name into the interest list.
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,336
Reaction score
1,123
Cortina called me after I enquired about the new GMT leftie ( I surprised they bothered to call). They told me no stock over the phone and told me I need to go down to the bortique to put my name into the interest list.
haha were u happy for a moment till they told u no stock?
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Cortina called me after I enquired about the new GMT leftie ( I surprised they bothered to call). They told me no stock over the phone and told me I need to go down to the bortique to put my name into the interest list.
If you send a query online, they are obligated to call you.
Rolex new SOP for all ADs.
Cause will have mystery caller or query. If they never response within a period of time, they will be flagged by rolex.
 

j4jersey.

Master Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
4,446
Reaction score
1,258
Cortina called me after I enquired about the new GMT leftie ( I surprised they bothered to call). They told me no stock over the phone and told me I need to go down to the bortique to put my name into the interest list.
dont waste your time going down to put your name into the interest list.
its your interest, your theirs.
you will only increase your chance when you start buying their other watch.
 

spurman

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
2,424
Reaction score
122
I tink sometime in 2020, the AD will offer bundles. 1 Hublot, 1 ladies DJ and then your sub or pepsi or batman.
2021, sometimes DJ becomes hard to come by. So that may not work
Now, DJ is waitlist or cant even buy.

So yeah, need some purchase history to get that sub.
 

skyben

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Ya def need purchase history with them. DJ few mths ago for me still easy to get. Was allocated a yacht but need to purchase equivalent value of another brand. really dunno how they can flip and make money.
 

winningeleven

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2017
Messages
10,910
Reaction score
3,991
dont waste your time going down to put your name into the interest list.
its your interest, your theirs.
you will only increase your chance when you start buying their other watch.
Ya. I am aware of the market situation of buying a Rolex now.
 

skyben

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
My dad just lost his rolex bought in 1980s..
If I want to buy another one for him , it's impossible for him to get any from the ADs?

I'm noob in buying watches as i dont believe in this sh.t LOL.

But old people ilke rolex..

his is those diamond on the hours and the whole watch gold color type.. the old people rolex type..
easy to get new one in AD?
my one half gold with diamond. Dad bought for me for a while. Don't suit me at all, too ah pek. haha. wont wear it at all.
 

skyben

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
My dad just lost his rolex bought in 1980s..
If I want to buy another one for him , it's impossible for him to get any from the ADs?

I'm noob in buying watches as i dont believe in this sh.t LOL.

But old people ilke rolex..

his is those diamond on the hours and the whole watch gold color type.. the old people rolex type..
easy to get new one in AD?
nin sev sev one eig one thr eig. WA me. if u interested in 1/2 gold.
 

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2001
Messages
37,940
Reaction score
1,289
What’s the waiting time for submariner? How to get to waiting list?

1 x half-gold DJ should get u a Sub. However, u also need to wait for the DJ with 100 others in the same branch

Go grey… prices already dropping to < $24k for a 2022 piece. That’s cheaper than a DJ + Sub and you get your watch immediately
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top