Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

gazar1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
2,361
Reaction score
3
Very highly likely. Cannot be 2 years wait list one. 2 years wait i can queue for Richard Mille liao.

Ya luh, sub ND I don’t think need wait 2 years.

Either he never even submit the application or he very junior in the shop.
 

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
14,639
Reaction score
907
I old man i like 5712R :)

Now cannot because the resale for 5711 profit already can cover the annual calendar more than 50% liao haha.

And there’s many more buyer bought much more watches also can’t get the 5711.
 

gazar1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
2,361
Reaction score
3
I can only advice if you want to start with a new SE, go to those outskirt shop.

Avoid town area, as they have too many oversea clients and regular to service already.
 

dgjy91

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
3
Bro sub no date if you got buy steel datejust 41 confirm 100% can get one.


If cant then I Guess your SE must be stationed at those orchard outlet am I right?

If is town outlet 90% is manager hog the stock liao.

Cause manager own pool of client can’t even fulfil they also don’t dare let down line sell, what if the VIP waited very Long then some random buyer managed to buy earlier than him and post on FB? Sure go F the manager one mah.

If your SE is station outskirt no reason cannot get this model.

Hello, what is considered outskirt? Also trying to see if I can get a Sub no date
 

gazar1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
2,361
Reaction score
3
Hello, what is considered outskirt? Also trying to see if I can get a Sub no date

Just try avoid orchard areas one, the one I used to work maybe you strike toto liao the watch also haven come of course unless your purchase record is very thick.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Bro sub no date if you got buy steel datejust 41 confirm 100% can get one.


If cant then I Guess your SE must be stationed at those orchard outlet am I right?

If is town outlet 90% is manager hog the stock liao.

Cause manager own pool of client can’t even fulfil they also don’t dare let down line sell, what if the VIP waited very Long then some random buyer managed to buy earlier than him and post on FB? Sure go F the manager one mah.

If your SE is station outskirt no reason cannot get this model.

singapore so small. what is outskirt?

all the Rolex ADs in town what.

except for 1 at parkway parade THG. I put name for Sub ND also never get.

buay zhun
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
singapore so small. what is outskirt?

all the Rolex ADs in town what.

except for 1 at parkway parade THG. I put name for Sub ND also never get.

buay zhun
Same here bro for the Parkway Parade THG. I wish the SE happy birthday and buy Kopi, still no news on No date submariner. Still no call.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Same here bro for the Parkway Parade THG. I wish the SE happy birthday and buy Kopi, still no news on No date submariner. Still no call.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

there also many rich people.
lol where got time keep for you.

tsk. want rolex, build profile. start buying things you don't need first.
or rather, buy something apart from rolex that you will wear
 

estrangable

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
90
Have u created an account in fb and get ready to suck his d**k everyday and pray to him... Asking him to bestow you with a Rolex?

If no, then u can wait long long. Are you willing to join the Roca group and tell the world how delighted you are.. In fact blessed when just entering the shop?

Maybe you can... But my perspective - you are buying a luxury product.. The sales person shd be polite to you... You shdnt have to scoop so low to suck his holy Di**

why u think he cmi?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top