Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
They have to be professional about it mah, I say obiang they say "mature".

If only they would follow the rootbeer's footsteps and come out with a TT RG daytona with ceremic bezel I think it would extremely well.
Yeah, can understand as a sales person that one would not put down a product he/she is trying to sell. Lol
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Choose what you like bro.. u wear not other ppl wear. Unless u baller wanna buy for friends then seeking opinion 😂
I like Batman cuz easy to match everyday wear. I wear my Batman as daily beater.
I would like Sprite cuz I’m a lefty, but come to think of it, green a bit hard to match day to day attire.
Haha no need to worry whether the watch match the day to day attire la. Just wear when you feel like it.
I sometimes wear Patek AC in t shirt and shorts to coffeeshop also. 😂
 

derkaiser94

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
514
Haha no need to worry whether the watch match the day to day attire la. Just wear when you feel like it.
I sometimes wear Patek AC in t shirt and shorts to coffeeshop also. 😂
You boss wear what also nice Ma :love:
 
Last edited:

derkaiser94

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
514
Two tone, root beer best, some really like Smurf I think also nice.
But ultimately really need to buy what you like, not what is in trend now. Trends can move over time. If in doubt, go for the more classic and muted colours, less likely to be in your face next time even if your taste or trend changes. Like a ss black sub or explorer, will withstand the test of time. A ss Daytona black or white also.
I think the issue with TT Daytonas is that they look too busy Liao. Sub and gmt at least the dial is relatively clean. The TT configuration just works better on them.
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,337
Reaction score
1,123
I wouldn’t even call it mature. It is just plain obiang and ugly. If die die have to get the TT Daytona, the only one I can still accept is the white dial TT. The rest is terrible, especially the champagne dial.
haha all of you bashing TT daytona.
I have the white dial TT daytona, it was my first rolex and wedding watch.
I like it for its classy look.
only got it for 10k.
 

fatghost

Banned
Joined
Apr 28, 2023
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
1,389
My humble first Rolex

IMG-0407.jpg
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
You boss wear what also nice Ma :love:
No la, I not boss. 🤦‍♂️My rationale is that there is not much wrist time for our watches and if still need to find certain occasions and outfit to match, then really lagi lesser wrist time. So my motto is just wear when you feel like it lo
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
haha all of you bashing TT daytona.
I have the white dial TT daytona, it was my first rolex and wedding watch.
I like it for its classy look.
only got it for 10k.
Ok la, maybe I should correct myself to say that the white TT is still ok. The other two configuration really cannot make it. 😆
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top