Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

FirstPeak6111

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2022
Messages
53
Reaction score
23
Hi Guys.

Rolex Rootbeer/Pepsi/Sprite

which one nice ah :D
Choose what you like bro.. u wear not other ppl wear. Unless u baller wanna buy for friends then seeking opinion 😂
I like Batman cuz easy to match everyday wear. I wear my Batman as daily beater.
I would like Sprite cuz I’m a lefty, but come to think of it, green a bit hard to match day to day attire.
 

derkaiser94

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
514
how about this daytona?

Screenshot-2023-05-11-132132.png
Don’t get TT Daytona lah. So uggs. Either go full PM or stick with SS better.
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
ah...... then can u like tell me which daytona is ok?
I feel Daytona take either Stainless Steel or the Full Gold. Don’t bother with the two tones. Daytona two tones is the worse looking among most of their two tones sports models.
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
You can pick any SS or PM one. The TT daytonas in general aren't that popular because It looks a little bit "mature" and especially so with the champagne dial. (I had this convo with an SA and I mentioned that TT gold looks obiang and she prefer to call it more "mature")
I wouldn’t even call it mature. It is just plain obiang and ugly. If die die have to get the TT Daytona, the only one I can still accept is the white dial TT. The rest is terrible, especially the champagne dial.
 

Plikhz

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Messages
1,198
Reaction score
261
I wouldn’t even call it mature. It is just plain obiang and ugly. If die die have to get the TT Daytona, the only one I can still accept is the white dial TT. The rest is terrible, especially the champagne dial.
Two tone, root beer best, some really like Smurf I think also nice.
But ultimately really need to buy what you like, not what is in trend now. Trends can move over time. If in doubt, go for the more classic and muted colours, less likely to be in your face next time even if your taste or trend changes. Like a ss black sub or explorer, will withstand the test of time. A ss Daytona black or white also.
 

Mukamuka

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Messages
153
Reaction score
83
I wouldn’t even call it mature. It is just plain obiang and ugly. If die die have to get the TT Daytona, the only one I can still accept is the white dial TT. The rest is terrible, especially the champagne dial.
They have to be professional about it mah, I say obiang they say "mature".

If only they would follow the rootbeer's footsteps and come out with a TT RG daytona with ceremic bezel I think it would do extremely well.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top