hwaa
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2003
- Messages
- 45,370
- Reaction score
- 537
dont understand from a watch discussion thread and become a dissing fake rolex thread.. lol...
only that one person lah.

dont understand from a watch discussion thread and become a dissing fake rolex thread.. lol...
Walao eh everytime i post my questions the 2 of you always fight
Anyone managed to snag the new OPs? Tiffany blue looks interesting.
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
Yea same. Looking at the 36 for wifey too. OK then perhaps I'll just check with the sales rep at THG.Just went to ask at THG today, they asked me to put down name on waiting list. Didn’t know OP also got waiting list lol
Anyway not for me. Wanted to get the 36mm for wifey
im wearing grand seiko
I ignored it. Doesn’t bother me. Keeps great time til now and I never serviced it once since I bought it in 2012.
But if I need to wind 38 times to get the watch moving, I’d definitely bring it back.
old man kena rob in singapore today
https://www.facebook.com/100009230834010/videos/pcb.2689273491390319/2689272944723707
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2689273491390319&id=100009230834010
please do exercise caution when going out
refrain from being too showy these few months
![]()
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11585726/suspect-charged-murder-stabbed-death-rolex-watch/
![]()
Happened this year
Dang, was planning to wear my full yellow gold Rolex today. Maybe go with a steel Daytona or white gold daydate instead.I agree on this to a limited extent
I think the risk of getting injured due to crime may inevitably slightly increase with a rolex sports
for everything there is a trade off, if you wear a gold daytona, you might attract crime since you are strapping cash to your wrist
when criminals strike, they will determine whether the risk and penalty is worth the so-called reward. for them, its usually a few hundred to a few thousand is worth the trade off
there are rolex murders previously, it wont be the last
nowadays even big singapore companies like capitaland, sembcorp, sph and SIA not doing well, not to mention there will be people who will turn to crime in spur of the moment
Yes, saw one at T1 departure transit , but is op41 Tiffiny colour, and only for display only not for sale, what a hack ;(
Yes, saw one at T1 departure transit , but is op41 Tiffiny colour, and only for display only not for sale, what a hack ;(
just asked my bro (who owns a Sea Dweller & a Deep Sea for his wife) to help me queue for the new Subamariner at THG.
wat are the chances he will get an allocation for me?
just asked my bro (who owns a Sea Dweller & a Deep Sea for his wife) to help me queue for the new Subamariner at THG.
wat are the chances he will get an allocation for me?