Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

jammah

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2017
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
25


Just bought this from Chinatown Rolex. 36mm. Initially wanted 41mm size but look like too big for me so jiu settle for 36mm.

Men wear 36mm ok one right?

Depends on wrist size. If you wish to sell in future, 41mm will command much higher demand. The larger the watch, the higher the demand now, except for not so desirable exceptions such as YM2.
 

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
21,566
Reaction score
2,237


Just bought this from Chinatown Rolex. 36mm. Initially wanted 41mm size but look like too big for me so jiu settle for 36mm.

Men wear 36mm ok one right?

Congrats on your purchase.
last time wear rolex boy even smaller haha
 

julietta

Master Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
3,167
Reaction score
52
Depends on wrist size. If you wish to sell in future, 41mm will command much higher demand. The larger the watch, the higher the demand now, except for not so desirable exceptions such as YM2.

Yup tats is what I thought too. But 41mm wear liao feel really strange. Buy liao don’t wear also defeat the purpose. Hence I just go ahead w the 36mm. Don’t think I will sell it unless I’m dead broke.

Ladies wear 36mm also nice, can pass to my sis if I mati earlier than her )-)-
 

jammah

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2017
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
25
Yup tats is what I thought too. But 41mm wear liao feel really strange. Buy liao don’t wear also defeat the purpose. Hence I just go ahead w the 36mm. Don’t think I will sell it unless I’m dead broke.

Ladies wear 36mm also nice, can pass to my sis if I mati earlier than her )-)-

You never know. You might see something you really like in future and might wish to sell this.
 

julietta

Master Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
3,167
Reaction score
52


The bling-ness really can’t compare to the entry level when put side by side.

But the bracelet for the jubilee feel really light leh if compare w normal bracelet.
 
Last edited:

jammah

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2017
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
25


The bling-ness really can’t compare to the entry level when put side by side.

But the bracelet for the jubilee feel really light leh if compare w normal bracelet.

Oyster bracelet higher demand and more difficult to get.
 

ntkng

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2000
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Just sharing. Personally I prefer jubilee over oyster for datejust. 36mm too.

rAVRBIf.jpg
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Sadly no discount. Told me now watches move very fast. Even now datejust also move fast.

Lol tio Chop

This kind outside anyhow also got 8%
Unless you're hoping for a sports model
 
Last edited:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Lol tio Chop

This kind outside anyhow also got 8%
Unless you're hoping for a sports model

Nowadays, even ADs also say Datejust need to put on waiting list. Especially Blue or Black dial one.

Dunno if write nice compo or buy Tudor will skip the line anot.

The crazyness and demand on Rolex.:o
 

julietta

Master Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
3,167
Reaction score
52
Nowadays, even ADs also say Datejust need to put on waiting list. Especially Blue or Black dial one.

Dunno if write nice compo or buy Tudor will skip the line anot.

The crazyness and demand on Rolex.:o

The sales agent told me Tudor also flying off the selves. Don’t know true a not.
He ask me I can go in take a look which is opp Rolex shop. but I never since I’m not interested haha.
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,327
Reaction score
1,123
Yup tats is what I thought too. But 41mm wear liao feel really strange. Buy liao don’t wear also defeat the purpose. Hence I just go ahead w the 36mm. Don’t think I will sell it unless I’m dead broke.

Ladies wear 36mm also nice, can pass to my sis if I mati earlier than her )-)-

why did u choose Chinatown AD? there are other better ADs
u did them a big favour buying this piece, this piece very hard to sell
 
Last edited:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635


Just bought this from Chinatown Rolex. 36mm. Initially wanted 41mm size but look like too big for me so jiu settle for 36mm.

Men wear 36mm ok one right?

Awesome piece! Do remember to leave your shop feedback at the facebook page and thanks Janet and Max accordingly! All the best for your sports allocation! (I hope you did mention you are keen on a Sub or GMT)
 

julietta

Master Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
3,167
Reaction score
52
Awesome piece! Do remember to leave your shop feedback at the facebook page and thanks Janet and Max accordingly! All the best for your sports allocation! (I hope you did mention you are keen on a Sub or GMT)

Yup just wrote down. Only can q for 1 piece hahaha.
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Why did u even allow that?

That time I noob, first time sell my Hulk for $14k. Buyer pay in cash. Then say must take photo of NRIC just in case is stolen set as I buy from Grey dealer previously. Ya, the buyer is actually a well-known flipper in Carousell. (He quite loaded and wears a full gold Daytona)
 

julietta

Master Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
3,167
Reaction score
52
why did u choose Chinatown AD? there are other better ADs
u did them a big favour buying this piece, this piece very hard to sell

Why hard to sell? Because I thought the chances of getting it is higher in Chinatown so I went there lor haha.
 

rlskyline

Master Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,327
Reaction score
1,123
Why hard to sell? Because I thought the chances of getting it is higher in Chinatown so I went there lor haha.
i mean this piece is very hard for the AD to sell cos very few people want this. so that's why they must be happy u bought it. such piece can get in any AD
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top