Well guys, here we go again... 2 post and new account trying to stir. Please try that on ROCA FB.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT
Why? Because you deem your precious ROCA FB is the gold standard and this people here are idiots who aren’t capable of penning their thoughts or refuting?
This watch thread isn’t good enough to have discussions? Wah your elitism and hypocrisy so apparent that it overtakes any “stir”-ing you perceive me to be doing.
Is your name pot? Is that why you’re calling the kettle black?
Ok la ok la Oooh you’re so edgy, being a member of an fb group that’ll rip me to shreds if I post there. Oooh so scary you and your circle jerk buddies.
You can’t post with reasoning then you get your gang to beat me ah? You think this is primary school playground ah?
Got baby already still wanna act ah beng.
He put up a post that I gave my opinion on. I’m free to do so.
You’re also free to dislike my opinion, and pen down your thoughts, which you did. So what’s the problem?
You can write what you think and I can’t?
This is a forum. People are allowed to have views.
Why are your delicate sensibilities so offended?