Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

AndreFLo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2002
Messages
6,399
Reaction score
2,017
Probably I am still new to owning a Rolex watch or what but whenever I see a scratch I will feel sibei sian. Some more it's on my new watch which I just bought not too long!

Do you all wear your watches daily or for special occasions? For me knowing my clumsy self I am bound to knock the watch into the wall, or table, etc. Which is why I am only wearing it on special occasions. But then when I think of the $$ I paid somehow it doesn't make sense to not wear it often :/
 

FirstPeak6111

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2022
Messages
53
Reaction score
23
Probably I am still new to owning a Rolex watch or what but whenever I see a scratch I will feel sibei sian. Some more it's on my new watch which I just bought not too long!

Do you all wear your watches daily or for special occasions? For me knowing my clumsy self I am bound to knock the watch into the wall, or table, etc. Which is why I am only wearing it on special occasions. But then when I think of the $$ I paid somehow it doesn't make sense to not wear it often :/
Just wear it buddy. Your iPhone at the start also you take good care of it. Gently place on table etc. After 2 months, you just throw it on the bed right 😂
 

Plikhz

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Messages
1,198
Reaction score
261
Probably I am still new to owning a Rolex watch or what but whenever I see a scratch I will feel sibei sian. Some more it's on my new watch which I just bought not too long!

Do you all wear your watches daily or for special occasions? For me knowing my clumsy self I am bound to knock the watch into the wall, or table, etc. Which is why I am only wearing it on special occasions. But then when I think of the $$ I paid somehow it doesn't make sense to not wear it often :/
I will wear, won’t really care too much abt the scratches, it’s inevitable, a bit like car, just drive don’t think too much, enjoy it 😃
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
Probably I am still new to owning a Rolex watch or what but whenever I see a scratch I will feel sibei sian. Some more it's on my new watch which I just bought not too long!

Do you all wear your watches daily or for special occasions? For me knowing my clumsy self I am bound to knock the watch into the wall, or table, etc. Which is why I am only wearing it on special occasions. But then when I think of the $$ I paid somehow it doesn't make sense to not wear it often :/
Scratches is part and parcel of watch wearing. As long as it’s not dents or deep scratches, some scratches is really fine. I have learnt to accept it.
 

Mukamuka

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Messages
153
Reaction score
83
Probably I am still new to owning a Rolex watch or what but whenever I see a scratch I will feel sibei sian. Some more it's on my new watch which I just bought not too long!

Do you all wear your watches daily or for special occasions? For me knowing my clumsy self I am bound to knock the watch into the wall, or table, etc. Which is why I am only wearing it on special occasions. But then when I think of the $$ I paid somehow it doesn't make sense to not wear it often :/
Wear them daily and rotate them, after you get a few more scratches you will care lesser and lesser about it. :)

Wear them in good health, since its already scratched why not wear them more to get more value out of it.
 
Last edited:

ahhbbb

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
88
Reaction score
4
Probably I am still new to owning a Rolex watch or what but whenever I see a scratch I will feel sibei sian. Some more it's on my new watch which I just bought not too long!

Do you all wear your watches daily or for special occasions? For me knowing my clumsy self I am bound to knock the watch into the wall, or table, etc. Which is why I am only wearing it on special occasions. But then when I think of the $$ I paid somehow it doesn't make sense to not wear it often :/
Just wear it. You will get used to the scratches and wouldn’t think about it later on. No point spending so much money but limit your wear time. Make the full use of it and integrate the watch into your daily life. Like how some people wear-in their new raw jeans.

I just got a new ding on my new sprite when I closed the car door this morning. Really really not very careful lol
 

boxup911

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
2,486
Reaction score
256
Probably I am still new to owning a Rolex watch or what but whenever I see a scratch I will feel sibei sian. Some more it's on my new watch which I just bought not too long!

Do you all wear your watches daily or for special occasions? For me knowing my clumsy self I am bound to knock the watch into the wall, or table, etc. Which is why I am only wearing it on special occasions. But then when I think of the $$ I paid somehow it doesn't make sense to not wear it often :/
This applies to new items like new house, new car etc. Once use a while, you will get used to it. Nothing is perfect. Buy is to use if not buy for what? Must fully utilise the items you buy.
 

fffrozzz

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Messages
2,470
Reaction score
191
I work in the construction industry and worked in Sahara desert with lots and lots of sandstorms, I don't think to much of the scratches. The memories are precious.
 

Damienic

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
4,264
Reaction score
3,153
So troublesome. No wonder very little photos here
Just create the account with imgbb, then an album and start uploading pictures there. Then you can insert link to the photo here. Once you get the hang of it, then it’s pretty easy. There is just occasional photos sharing here, more photos sharing is in the other watch thread.
 

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2001
Messages
37,940
Reaction score
1,289
Just create the account with imgbb, then an album and start uploading pictures there. Then you can insert link to the photo here. Once you get the hang of it, then it’s pretty easy. There is just occasional photos sharing here, more photos sharing is in the other watch thread.

Can do this with iPhone?

No more free image hosting nowadays? Need to create account?
 

Pegasus05

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
556
Reaction score
239
So it’s more on “don’t know how” instead of “don’t want to upload” lah…

HWZ heard us? Make the functions easier!!

😛
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top