gaoxing84
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2004
- Messages
- 66,764
- Reaction score
- 2,179
SatkiBuy from Gx lor. Since he just got authorized license for luxury goods![]()

SatkiBuy from Gx lor. Since he just got authorized license for luxury goods![]()
You won’t be allowed to get two of the same sub from the same AD. Can if you buy two of the same from two different ADsTo the shifus, do AD keep track of the market on whether an allocation piece gets resold? I know there is a practice in fashion brands, but not sure for Rolex e.t.c.
Does allocation gets repeated and entertained, for example for some reason I just wanted two of the same submariner (of course, after you pre-spend on other purchases to 'qualify' on both instances)
Stupid question. Same config? If so, Why need 2 same sub?
You won’t be allowed to get two of the same sub from the same AD. Can if you buy two of the same from two different ADs
spend enough, you want 2 panda also can.To the shifus, do AD keep track of the market on whether an allocation piece gets resold? I know there is a practice in fashion brands, but not sure for Rolex e.t.c.
Does allocation gets repeated and entertained, for example for some reason I just wanted two of the same submariner (of course, after you pre-spend on other purchases to 'qualify' on both instances)
Lol spend enough I heard can get Tiffany 5711 also. Ai Mai?spend enough, you want 2 panda also can.
depends how much you willing to spend
I just go to Top Hour if I really need to authenticate a gray watchOne should ask himself if he can accept if the watch is not authentic. If not then take steps to mitigate that risk like going to a reputable shop and verify. Honestly, in singapore, we lack professional third party watch service shop la. Those really authentic ones people complain too expensive... those got good reputation but shop has no proper equipment then people say tom dick harry open one.
Furthermore... most greys are used and probably has their caseback open at some point which may void the warranty. Unless you use a loupe to check when you buy which most of us dont...so why people are so concerning about the warranty in the first place? lol even with loupe you might not even tell if service is done using proper tools
wah how many million?Lol spend enough I heard can get Tiffany 5711 also. Ai Mai?
Hmmm, forgive my ignorance, why is top hour always mentioned when talking about authentication? They got some special equipment or specialization?I just go to Top Hour if I really need to authenticate a gray watch
Who says we lack professional 3rd party service watch shops?
Uncle used to be an ex-Rolex service technicianHmmm, forgive my ignorance, why is top hour always mentioned when talking about authentication? They got some special equipment or specialization?
ya lor. buy one rolex scared this scared that. better not to buyUncle used to be an ex-Rolex service technician
What special equipment you want?
If don't trust 3rd party to authenticate for us, then can go queue and buy from AD only - problem solved
Was the Sprite also collected by you? HahahCollected today
![]()
Was the Sprite also collected by you? Hahah
Your friend sprite in oyster or jubilee setting?@Damienic got his Sprite last year & my friend recently collected his Sprite from this boutique last month
The green watch in the photo is a Hulk
Your friend sprite in oyster or jubilee setting?