Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
@Damienic

Somebody went to your regular SA and talked nonsense?
That person read what I shared, then go and make certain assumptions to my SA. So indirectly I made my SA life tougher. Anyway really got to be selective to share things here in future, cos really dunno who is reading the posts and what went on behind the thought process. Sian 😥

official_t_atelier

Reaction score
That person read what I shared, then go and make certain assumptions to my SA. So indirectly I made my SA life tougher. Anyway really got to be selective to share things here in future, cos really dunno who is reading the posts and what went on behind the thought process. Sian 😥
What to do, it happens sometime when you throw pearls to swine lol..

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope that person reads the last 2 pages and know that he's a piece of sh*t. Lol. Everyone is playing the game, dont cry foul when you cant get yours.

eric_wong6599

Reaction score

Anything related to $$, cannot avoid someone will red eyes, sour grape and ruin a place where we can openly share and discuss about watch insight.

Hope you & your SA are not be affected.

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
Anything related to $$, cannot avoid someone will red eyes, sour grape and ruin a place where we can openly share and discuss about watch insight.

Hope you & your SA are not be affected.
Yes, on looking back, I realised I might be a bit naive too, in thinking that all people will react with sincerity towards my sharing. It’s a lesson learnt for me. My SA assures she is not angry or upset at me but hope I will be careful on what I say in open forums like this in future and of course she now have an angry customer to handle and pacify. This episode make me even more determined to support my SA more. Thank you everyone who have shown concern. I truly still believe nasty people on forum are a minority. 😊

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, on looking back, I realised I might be a bit naive too, in thinking that all people will react with sincerity towards my sharing. It’s a lesson learnt for me. My SA assures she is not angry or upset at me but hope I will be careful on what I say in open forums like this in future and of course she now have an angry customer to handle and pacify. This episode make me even more determined to support my SA more. Thank you everyone who have shown concern. I truly still believe nasty people on forum are a minority. 😊
Got to hold out hope man, there’s always be a few bad grapes that sour the whole experience.

Sarp0li

Reaction score
Sometimes in life, you just thought that you like to share a bit of what you know and also your happiness to people but then you’ll never imagine that such sharing can cause “inconveniences” to another person in an indirect manner even when there is no such intentions of doing so.
Just a random ranting, nothing serious but believed I should be wiser after this.
Sir..it's a dog eats dog world haha...some people will only exploit your kindness

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U share with him privately on what you says or he quote u base on forums post ? Sibei Sian one .
Play the game know the rules lo .

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
But this game no rules, just guidelines and they change often :ROFLMAO: so "your mileage may vary" holds true, but some people salty. I'm pretty sure if the guy who bought 3 Tudor classic models from KNN just to get a black sub date finds out the watches others are allocated with lesser spending, he will salty too haha

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw the recent post on ROCA with lots of emojis. Seems like he’s taking a jab at the KNN haters? As if people are self-entitled to want realistic watches like a regular sub but have to PLP and buy sh*T they dont want to get it.

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
U share with him privately on what you says or he quote u base on forums post ? Sibei Sian one .
Play the game know the rules lo .

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
It was some random post i made on forum. On this thread actually, I believe. There is no need to compare because many factors such as purchase history, your date of last sports allocation and etc will influence the speed of allocation and the criteria of allocation. If I want to be mindful of such things, then maybe at night I won’t able to sleep already. 😅

Last edited:

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
Just saw the recent post on ROCA with lots of emojis. Seems like he’s taking a jab at the KNN haters? As if people are self-entitled to want realistic watches like a regular sub but have to PLP and buy sh*T they dont want to get it.
His post seems to peppered with plenty of sarcasm 😆

rlskyline

Master Member
Reaction score
It was some random post i made on forum. On this thread actually, I believe. There is no need to compare because many factors such as purchase history, your date of last sports allocation and etc will influence the speed of allocation and the criteria of allocation. If I want to be mindful of such things, then maybe at night I won’t able to sleep already. 😅
life goes on. 😕

rlskyline

Master Member
Reaction score
just went to see the post. this guy is quite old to just get started on rolex.
like that also want to hao lian. lol
many of us here started in our late 20s

Pegasus05

Reaction score
If cannot get the same treatment, I recommend to Buy from grey! Save the hassles!

I recommend GX84 and official_tatelier!
😂😂😂

Superspeso

Reaction score
When comes to money matters always sensitive. Especially now more ppl think rolex is investment.
Take care bud

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.