Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I abit reluctant to recommend him because kena fck by him for nth... that time I was too cautious so I emailed the AD to check whether the set indeed is dated as per the warranty card but following day immediately he msg me say that he got banned to get any sets from them anymore.. I mean if he would have told me cannot check with the AD I would have not done so..

u this type really deserve to be ****ed by him.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please la in Singapore people sell fake Rolex go jail

Some buyers really last warning, deal with this guy, my set BNIB, can show receipt to match serial number etc. I live in the East insist I go west to authenticate the watch and bargain like no tomorrow

I got qns, if authenticate, like what some of the bro’s here said. Will scratch the caseback? Also will risk water resistance right? If got scratches done during authentication. Then buyer lowball further how? :s11:

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ps ps that time i really dont know cannot check with AD... i was new to rolex ma..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got qns, if authenticate, like what some of the bro’s here said. Will scratch the caseback? Also will risk water resistance right? If got scratches done during authentication. Then buyer lowball further how? :s11:

Then you have to ask deposit.
Open case will need to buy
But naturally everyone understand authenticate is open case.
Newb won't understand risk of waterproofing
Lao Jiao doesn't care.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I abit reluctant to recommend him because kena fck by him for nth... that time I was too cautious so I emailed the AD to check whether the set indeed is dated as per the warranty card but following day immediately he msg me say that he got banned to get any sets from them anymore.. I mean if he would have told me cannot check with the AD I would have not done so..

what the fudzzz DID YOU JUST DO? Why you so "smart" go do this type of nonsense? The ultimate Sabo kia in this thread.

Please self Ban yourself from this watch thread and no more further posting from you. Any further reply from you after this post.... will not be kind or entertained. :vijayadmin:

lycheehello

Suspended
Reaction score

This is absolutely terrible!!! :eek::eek::eek:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The thing is he still feel that he got fked for nothing.
Lol
Feel sorry for the seller. Suay to meet this guy.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is how the ******* strawberry generation been degraded to.. Knn now outside must be careful of all this idiots.

Hahaha common sense leh.
Everything must inform. Must tell.
Knn work with these people also Dulan

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got lobang for 126622? Best is can sign with AD/payment with credit card..

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If he tell you, you will scare that he selling fake ? Hahhahaha.

Just go simple authentication will do.

Don’t go do extra.

Online purchase very simple

If you scare don’t buy , if don’t scare then buy.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Emotep

Reaction score
Now got enough money to buy my first Rolex. Saw in Sg buysell site that someone are selling datejust model: 126200,black face , 3235 bnib for 8.6k which I like. And Wimbledon 126300 bnib end 2019 for 9.6k which I like also.:s22:
Is it a good price?
Budget below 10k

Hope the seniors share your knowledge here.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now got enough money to buy my first Rolex. Saw in Sg buysell site that someone are selling datejust model: 126200,black face , 3235 bnib for 8.6k which I like. And Wimbledon 126300 bnib end 2019 for 9.6k which I like also.:s22:
Is it a good price?
Budget below 10k

Hope the seniors here share our knowledge.
Thanks in advance.

Both pricing seems ok, my advice is to counter offer with the following.

Black Face 8k (Otherwise 8.4k)
Wimbledon 9k

Whoever match the counteroffer, get your cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.