Status
Not open for further replies.

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Full cash la bro, Not so expensive leh ($16,090 RRP), still need CC and installment?

The advise is if you need to pay by credit card and installment, means you are not ready for it. (Financially wise, not wise to go to debt for watches.)

Not say above $20k watch.

https://www.rolex.com/watches/configure.html#/yacht-master/m126622-0001/dial
Nv say want installment... But if my 20k can yield me 4-5% per year. Its wise to go installment.. of cos provided no premium like some shop charging if pay by cc.

Reaction score
A 2019 report by Morgan Stanley in association with Swiss consultancy firm ... In terms of turnover value, Rolex led the charge at CHF 5 billion. Can you guys believe that ah?

myzzy1

Reaction score
Not sure what issue.. i also burn my local flipper, went to the local AD and told them i bought from the flipper and told them to put me in wait list for another watch as im the real buyer.

Note: paid up 6k premium for a batgirl. That will be the last of the flipper.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure what issue.. i also burn my local flipper, went to the local AD and told them i bought from the flipper and told them to put me in wait list for another watch as im the real buyer.

You my dear sir is a typical a$$hole.
I am sure you're a real buyer. Lol.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Now all the local flippers scared to sell liao, tot you threaten the local flippers that you will inform local AD then flippers sell you rrp.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

lycheehello

Suspended
Reaction score

tok cok sia...go back to edmw la :vijayadmin:

blzy333

Reaction score
Damn sore Sia this clown.
So sour then don’t pay the premium lo, pay Liao so unhappy n Gao wei for what.

Bet each time u wear the watch u see the flippers face instead of batgirl 😂

likehotbutter

Master Member
Reaction score
I abit reluctant to recommend him because kena fck by him for nth... that time I was too cautious so I emailed the AD to check whether the set indeed is dated as per the warranty card but following day immediately he msg me say that he got banned to get any sets from them anymore.. I mean if he would have told me cannot check with the AD I would have not done so..

OMG just saw these.

Know the former is a couple days old but

LMAO! :s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot tahan pay premium.
Go ad and beg.
If face thick, don't want beg, use the money buy other watches.
Can buy omega, another Satki brand
But usually those face thick, only know rolex, so die die wanna buy rolex.

Lol. Clowns

myzzy1

Reaction score
Please educate me whats the issue again? If you have the money, pay the premium. Spend within your means. No money dont buy rolex.

Flippers are not genuine buyers. I paid up the premium and its up to me to use the information at my whim and fancy. If you are a reseller/flipper why should i help you earn money?

myzzy1

Reaction score
Honestly, unless is like do a favour for friend and not flipping professionally, else these are all part of the risk of the flipper business, even if it sounds cuckoo.

Dont understand all these flippers, want to flip then take the risk of being blacklisted by the AD. im a customer, im not your friend lol.

myzzy1

Reaction score
Damn sore Sia this clown.
So sour then don’t pay the premium lo, pay Liao so unhappy n Gao wei for what.

Bet each time u wear the watch u see the flippers face instead of batgirl 😂

Nobody is sour, i think i paid a fair market price for the watch. Just not sure why folks here are upset that flippers are getting burned when the flippers are the one causing the price floor.

Even if my watch sells off to RRP i dont care lol. I paid up for it because im able and willing and i couldnt care less if it trades to a fraction of the original cost.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nobody is sour, i think i paid a fair market price for the watch. Just not sure why folks here are upset that flippers are getting burned when the flippers are the one causing the price floor.

Even if my watch sells off to RRP i dont care lol. I paid up for it because im able and willing and i couldnt care less if it trades to a fraction of the original cost.

Haha this guy no joke. Satki man.
Sell me rrp can?
I chao peasant. I beg ad, ad don't want give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.