Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

snip3r

Banned
Reaction score
weekhiang said:
ya...agree with u....i did not regret buying my SD....love it very much...too bad could not really wear it to work coz it will get scratch easily due to working environment...
me sometimes wear to work leh lol

btw, anyone of ur boss only wear Casio then u wear Sub? u all got paiseh to wear to work? pls share ur sexperience

numega

Reaction score
weekhiang said:
ya...agree with u....i did not regret buying my SD....love it very much...too bad could not really wear it to work coz it will get scratch easily due to working environment...
What you working as? My friend engineer wears a datejust turnograph. Nice watch. Very desirable bracelet...Only thing is the bezel is in white gold so it goes for 8.5K

numega

Reaction score
Rolex as an investment watch is not applicable coz the price depreciates with time unless you've got a limited edition version...

THose mass produced models lose value slightly every 2-3yrs or so...

numega

Reaction score
NakedToes PM me your contact number if you 100% interested and have the cash at hand. Will speak to him but no gurantees...

paithorn

Reaction score
numega said:
NakedToes PM me your contact number if you 100% interested and have the cash at hand. Will speak to him but no gurantees...
bro makedtoes, we go together!! i getting a GMT Master!

bro numega, can check how much GMT Master after discount?

weekhiang

Master Member
Reaction score
paithorn said:
bro makedtoes, we go together!! i getting a GMT Master!

bro numega, can check how much GMT Master after discount?
wah...so envy u guys going for a group buy....!!! At least no guarantee got discount or not....but better than no asking his friend ah....

Come Come....lets RALLY and see who still want to join in the group buy.... :s12:

weezer

Reaction score
dscf0018zk0.jpg

i still like this

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
numega said:
SD confirm can get in the range of $6.5-6.7K...but stock has ran out

hiaz... when stock coming.?? sub date how much? both the half gold and stainless steal.

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
snip3r said:
Benqhoo,

btw the sexplorer pig u posted makes me gian.........
1explorerbordpr4.jpg

1bu6.jpg

3bl9.jpg

picts All from internet...

make you gian again... :D

you friend call which AD...Exp I 5.3K very good price liao...think retail price now is $6111
i got mine almost 2yrs ago for 5.4k...

Exp I nice watch lah...but some people dont like becuase no date, too simple, too small...
the new datejust also very nice...same size as Exp I...36mm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.