Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

paithorn

Reaction score
benqhoo said:
must see the price and 'Q' for the watch or not...
the new model might sell like hot cake...but still hard to say..becuase of all the Pro models..think GMT is the least popular...
is GMT the least popular model?? why so bro?

paithorn

Reaction score
weekhiang said:
aiyo...me just bought mine 2mths back.....u should have asked earlier mar.....sigh...
I know that bro can't then cos have not sold off my DJ mah... now can liao!!

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
must see the price and 'Q' for the watch or not...
the new model might sell like hot cake...but still hard to say..becuase of all the Pro models..think GMT is the least popular...

you sure boh.. i always see ppl either wear sub or gmt leh.. explorer is the lease popular.. good to buy akso at least they are not so common like sub date..

weekhiang

Master Member
Reaction score
bwaysaigan said:
chee bong SS ones all ish gotchs liao - now buying half golds lahs.

laters on finish liaos then buy golds one
the price will always go up one eh....never ending vicious cycle...wahaha

Last edited:

bwaysaigan

Banned
Reaction score
weekhiang said:
the price will always go up one eh....never ending vicious cycle...wahaha
nope - prices for certains models will drops if boh demands n overstocks.

u all buy SS i buy HG cans liao.

weekhiang

Master Member
Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
you sure boh.. i always see ppl either wear sub or gmt leh.. explorer is the lease popular.. good to buy akso at least they are not so common like sub date..
SD also very nice....the price is about the same compared to Sub date...

weekhiang

Master Member
Reaction score
paithorn said:
i meant SUB...sorry typo mistake bro..
oh....the one i have is a Seadweller....did a comparision of both Sub and SD side by side and i prefer the SD more....thus i go for the SD when i bought it about 2mths ago.

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
http://www.watchbus.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7119&highlight=gmt
原來的 GMT機種(16710),的確熱門程度不比同類型的EXII來得好
再者二手店的二手賣價,往往也是rolex 運動表款中保值成分較差的一支.

can go compare the GMT resale value and other Oyster Pro...

http://www.passions.com.sg/Rolex_Gents/5149-Exp.htm

The Explorer One is selling for premium & always out-of-stock. It is like a cult object & reached stardom as many celebrities across Asia wore them in movies and television series. That's why the price sky-rocketed to almost S$8000 at one time...

Explorer I last few year very hot(especially in Japan) but now cool down alot liao...:o

paithorn

Reaction score
weekhiang said:
oh....the one i have is a Seadweller....did a comparision of both Sub and SD side by side and i prefer the SD more....thus i go for the SD when i bought it about 2mths ago.
i see.... so how much discount you got for the SD?

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
http://www.watchbus.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7119&highlight=gmt
原來的 GMT機種(16710),的確熱門程度不比同類型的EXII來得好
再者二手店的二手賣價,往往也是rolex 運動表款中保值成分較差的一支.

can go compare the GMT resale value and other Oyster Pro...

http://www.passions.com.sg/Rolex_Gents/5149-Exp.htm

The Explorer One is selling for premium & always out-of-stock. It is like a cult object & reached stardom as many celebrities across Asia wore them in movies and television series. That's why the price sky-rocketed to almost S$8000 at one time...

Explorer I last few year very hot(especially in Japan) but now cool down alot liao...:o

wonder why explorer 1 is so popular, looks like of plain and simple....maybe its the classic look ppl are after....

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paiseh i mean explorer 2... maybe different countries.. In singapore is another trend..

weekhiang

Master Member
Reaction score
paithorn said:
i see.... so how much discount you got for the SD?
The AD at PPC quote me $7711 originally....asked if how much if he will give for discount....then he quote me 7200....eventually bought at $7200...Tat is the lowest i can find besides Watch Palace....if not wrong Watch Palace quote me $7300..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.