Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohlins said:
haha u can go on a 1 afternoon hunting trip to see where is cheaper....

start from tang plaza.....hour glass...

then walk to lucky plaza......hour glass, tai hong hung, watch palace.....dun miss roy eastern even though its not an AD anymore haha.....

cross the underpass to wisma......dickson......

then taka hour glass.....

cross the road.....paragon dickson........

walk down to centrepoint dickson.....

take bus/mrt to raffles city......cortina.......then cross the road to raffles hotel ...hour glass.....

walk to peninsular.....hour glass and lee chay......

finally go chinatown.......kee hing and tai hong hung....

in between can drink water and rest.......end of the day......who quote cheapest......buy from there...

it's ok to give millenia walk hour glass a miss.....cos abit out of the way...

do the discount vary from different hourglass outlets???

ohlins

Reaction score
evets said:
do the discount vary from different hourglass outlets???

definitely.......even in the same store.....different salesperson will deal differently....

ohlins

Reaction score
it will tally.........for example......a sub date will have 16610 T on the case......and 16610 on the case back.....

but i am not very sure about this ref number in the ur pic.....

coltish

Banned
Reaction score
ohlins said:
it will tally.........for example......a sub date will have 16610 T on the case......and 16610 on the case back.....

but i am not very sure about this ref number in the ur pic.....

Ya...its true for some cases but i found this case on a 15200 with the 3135 movement. so
where this 2120 comes from????

ohlins

Reaction score
coltish said:
Ya...its true for some cases but i found this case on a 15200 with the 3135 movement. so
where this 2120 comes from????

ha no idea man.......try other forums......they might know...

sleepwalkersg

Reaction score
juz wondering if a submariner with date comes with 2 tone bezel like GMT2

heard from a friend that there is a shop at Balestier Rd selling brand new ones quite cheap wondering if anyone of u have been there to buy be4.

zackx

Reaction score
sleepwalkersg said:

heard from a friend that there is a shop at Balestier Rd selling brand new ones quite cheap wondering if anyone of u have been there to buy be4.
Yes it does. There's a 2 tone with black face subdate and one that is blue faced. The shop at Balestier is called WatchArena. Parallel imports, so they are generally cheaper. Go there take a walk if u have time, I'm sure u'll be tempted.

ohlins

Reaction score
sleepwalkersg said:

if u r talking about ss sub date....there is only black or green bezel.......no 2 tone bezel.....

sleepwalkersg

Reaction score
zackx said:
Yes it does. There's a 2 tone with black face subdate and one that is blue faced. The shop at Balestier is called WatchArena. Parallel imports, so they are generally cheaper. Go there take a walk if u have time, I'm sure u'll be tempted.
hi bro, u got any pic on the 2 tone. i cant seem to find anything on the web. most i saw was only black & green.

is there any diff on warranty in terms for parallel imports?

Last edited:

ohlins

Reaction score
2 tone actually means half gold......either blue dial and bezel or black dial and bezel....

warranty is worldwide...

sleepwalkersg

Reaction score
ohlins said:
2 tone actually means half gold......either blue dial and bezel or black dial and bezel....

warranty is worldwide...
okie thanks alot bro.
btw anyone shopping for a rolex now?

NottingHill

Reaction score
sleepwalkersg said:

Hi, new ones? hmnn but i know of this shop that sells pre-owned ones. Is there any shop along balestier road that sells new time pieces? Thanks.

NottingHill

Reaction score
zackx said:

yup...that's the shop, got my TT blue sub there last weekend.... :)

Last edited:

foofam77

Reaction score
at the end of the day, is there any price increase in Rolexes selling in Sg authorised dealers?

Sub with date still 7.4K now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.