Travel Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnWind

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Hey Bro, wanna work together? I can give you access to 4 thousand people who travels on a frequent basis in a year. Btw your insurance is something per trip? Per month or per year? Can disucuss =)
 

AutumnWind

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Nope. It is not a one time off 4 thousand people travelling at one go. What I am saying is, I have access to 4 thousand people who are constantly travelling throughout the year, some on rotational basis and some repetitive.

What this means for whoever chooses to work with me, is he/she potentially can gain access to this 4 thousand people, as and when they need travel insurance, the person could be in charge of processing their needs and request. I would prefer to discuss on mutual operations and see how I can contribute to your business. In my opinion, correct me if I am wrong, this is a plot of gold mine waiting to be tapped on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top