Treasure at Tampines

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Are you blind?
Now u can see how many bros here agree the high maintenance cost of landed and pest issue?
So am I the only one here who surface these issues?
Nvm, let’s wait and see what rubbish excuses u can come up with once again. :D

Forget it, seems like you did not receive good education or have not taken statistics courses. You are trying to generalise a few extreme cases to all landed, that is wrong.

1. Jonchar's HDB terrace is many decades old and in a very old estate, the drains and pipes around are probably not maintained well.
2. Has Aloha stayed in landed before? Even so, maintenance of landed does not necessarily need to be more than $300 unless you want to hire a gardener or your house is really run-down.
3. Same for icubes, has he stayed in landed before? What he says can be true but again is that common?
4. Just because Pokemon likes your post means many landed got bats and rats?

Now Singapore in what age, still got wide-spread rat infestation problem? Also, condo no chance of rat climbing and bats flying up to your unit.? :o
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Sorry bjory bro,

Looks like someone still couldn’t let it go. Hahaha. Guess she couldn’t sleep well tonight.
I’m sorry your effort to continue treasure discussion is again disrupted.
 
Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
34xf22o.png


:s13::s13::s13:

I'm really sorry bjory. Mr Ni just has to come back with more crap each time I retreat.

Don't worry, this thread will return to Treasure very soon once the pest is gone. Acting like an angel all day but actually just full of crap and hypocritical.
 

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Messages
59,431
Reaction score
4,369
Who is the one that can't let go when I wanted to return the thread to Treasure ytd. Now you are also being a hypocrite. I am really speechless. And you probably can't rebut my post on landed. Just accept that you have poor education and english skills and get out of my way.

Can you help and advise me where and what the requirement of getting a landed? :o Not trolling but really a serious request I am looking for a value proposition for any value landed for me. :o My budget is limited but I am not giving up. :o
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Total sale 337 units till date based on URA.
If this helps to deviate the discussion back in any way ��

Sorry, I believe this thread should be back to Treasure very very soon.

Hopefully a doctor is assisting Mr Ni right now so he stops acting up again. You should be very clear who is the one who deviates the thread away from Treasure each time I bring it back. Evidence is all here, can scroll back to check. :s13:
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Forget it, seems like you did not receive good education or have not taken statistics courses. You are trying to generalise a few extreme cases to all landed, that is wrong.

1. Jonchar's HDB terrace is many decades old and in a very old estate, the drains and pipes around are probably not maintained well.
2. Has Aloha stayed in landed before? Even so, maintenance of landed does not necessarily need to be more than $300 unless you want to hire a gardener or your house is really run-down.
3. Same for icubes, has he stayed in landed before? What he says can be true but again is that common?
4. Just because Pokemon likes your post means many landed got bats and rats?

Now Singapore in what age, still got wide-spread rat infestation problem? Also, condo no chance of rat climbing and bats flying up to your unit.? :o

Read my response properly. Only 3 of your "bros" pointed out, most of whom don't even stay in landed, and you imply it applies to all landed...Enough said. :o

Fact is I am better than you, financially and education-wise. I am probably one of the rare high SES ones here. Did not mean to reveal, but need to shut u up.
 

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Messages
59,431
Reaction score
4,369
I am willing to read auntie analysis of my situation because I am sourcing for landed with my limited budget and capability. :o
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Back during affinity discussion, I was tired of your crap and to be kind I stepped aside and tried to restore friendly relations.

I have said what I wanted and don't wish to keep repeating myself (both the landed problem and the issue rgd your parents). Take the whole day to read if you need.

Your level of english comprehension is terrible. Very hard to speak to someone not my level. I had enough of you. Goodbye for today. Please return the thread to Treasure as soon as you are done venting your anger and writing your crap.
 
Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
I am willing to read auntie analysis of my situation because I am sourcing for landed with my limited budget and capability. :o

If you are really serious, please create a new thread. Also provide more info so we can help you better.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
It would be good if you just stopped ytd. Now, you are embarrassing yourself big time.

So now U finally acknowledged that your comments yesterday were insensitive?

Based on your above quote, Which part did I wrongly accuse u? My last post did stopped at 11.55pm yesterday night.
But due to your big big ego, you decided to continue stirring this morning at 10.29am after someone commented on your rude behaviour. All facts are presented with timeline tag in chronological manner.
It is rather unbelievable that u can still twist and turn like snakes.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Back during affinity discussion, I was tired of your crap and to be kind I stepped aside and tried to restore friendly relations.

I have said what I wanted and don't wish to keep repeating myself (both the landed problem and the issue rgd your parents). Take the whole day to read if you need.

Your level of english comprehension is terrible. Very hard to speak to someone not my level. I had enough of you. Goodbye for today. Please return the thread to Treasure as soon as you are done venting your anger and writing your crap.

U feel tired? Not at all.
Your forte here is to piss others off by passing sarcastic remarks after you lose in a discussion.
If you truly sincere to have a fruitful property discussion here and continue the treasure thread, you would have stopped your bad forum ethics and rude behaviour in the first place.
I would be more than happy to start a constructive property discussion thread and start all over again.
 
Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
U feel tired? Not at all.
Your forte here is to piss others off by passing sarcastic remarks after you lose in a discussion.
If you truly wished to have a fruitful property discussion here and continue the treasure thread, you would have stopped entertaining me in the first place or at least feel apologetic in passsing your sarcastic and insensitive remarks.

As much as I want to ignore and stop entertaining you... but I have never lost in any discussion with you. You are the one who have lost on multiple occasions and ended up ignoring my reasonings.
 
Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
As much as I want to ignore and stop entertaining you... but I have never lost in any discussion with you. You are the one who have lost on multiple occasions and ended up ignoring my reasonings.

Sure, I can easily list down a list of your warped reasoning?
1) Ahh, u staying with your parents. now I know why you can own multiple properties. (So you mean those staying with parents are leeching on their parents’ money so they can fulfil their multiple condo dream at the expense of their retirement savings?)
2) No siblings fight with you on parent’s asset? Haha. (Funny, U have the fetish of meddling and gloating over other people’s family business? Looks like u have a shitty personality)
3) A 3.5mil landed that comes with pool and lift will have no pests issue. (Some bros have rebuked on this point and ask you how u can guarantee if your statement is true? Well done, u can give lifetime warranty no rats or Other pest issue may starts to surface when the property gets older?)
4) can’t blame you, you were an inexperience 20+ year old when purchase your landed. (Since when I mentioned I can afford a landed during 20+ when I just started working lol, I bought my terrace through a few rounds of profit leveraging, you failed your logical thinking due to old age?).
5) you cannot deny you benefitted some way or another from parents, monetary or non monetary (funny, u installed a cctv in my place? Or r u some kinda lousy script writer cooking your own plot? Do I need to provide u a full detail report on my family background? )

Want me to continue more of your warped nonsense somemore? I can go on further.
 
Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Amber Park selling like hot cakes.

As mentioned earlier on the Tre Ver thread.
If Bartley G and L can launch at 2xxxpsf and move 23 big big units, it’s not surprising amber park at 24xxpsf will move.
Heard some units go as Low as 2187psf. Not sure how true. U visited the SF?

vm4hh1l.jpg


twI5bAJ.png
 
Last edited:

LeSaux

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2016
Messages
6,306
Reaction score
418
As mentioned earlier on the Tre Ver thread.
If Bartley G and L can launch at 2xxxpsf and move 23 big big units, it’s not surprising amber park at 24xxpsf sure will move.
Heard some units go as Low as 2187psf. Not sure how true. U visited the SF?

vm4hh1l.jpg

Saw the updates 104 units sold as of now. 17% as of launch day (today)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top