Treasure at Tampines

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Now you are just avoiding the fact that you are equally rude or worse. And denying that you have benefitted from living with your parents.

Just because you have the support of 3 or 4 fellow forum-ers here, don’t think too highly of yourself. Those people are not judges or lawyers but only plain ordinary singaporeans like you. Just like how only 2-3 share landed issues, you think everyone agrees with you. Please wake up.

You want to talk about statistic, let’s talk about statistic.
In Singapore, how many pple can afford to stay in landed? Probably less than 5%.

In this treasure condo thread, u expect over 30 to 50 bros here all stay in landed come and comment on this issue?
3-4 bros who express the same concern on pests issue and maintenance cost issue still not enough?

What’s your warp logic? When u don’t get pple’s Support, u will come up with a lot of crap excuses.
Don’t say I look down on you, if u can’t even see these issues faced by landed dwellers, most likely u r not one of them and just talk big only. :D
 

PostCountWarrior[+1]

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
21,955
Reaction score
2
she has called a developer stupid (as if she can be really smarter than a developer)

she has called potential buyers of an EC if they buy at 1200PSF, foolish

she has called Sumang, punggol one of the worst location in SG.

she has called all EC buyers; as compared to the smartest, a great FAR difference


Looked at all the strong and insulting words she has used.

and Annetyu, EC Buyers also have father and mother.
whether those EC Buyers are smart or dumb, Its none of your fugging business.

IT IS NOT UP TO YOU TO JUDGE THEM WHETHER THEY ARE STUPID OR FOOLISH.

SO SPARE US YOUR HIGH ALMIGHTY VIEW OF URSELF AND FUG OFF FROM HERE.

me is sibeh dulan.

Annetyu, i ish bo tak chek one. my english is like your attitude. F9.
so do i have the right to judge you?

get your DOG EYE SEE PPLE BELOW attitude out of this forum.

we do not deserve such intellect like u to be giving us your condescending remarks here.

actually 1200 psf for ec is indeed high...

pcw +1
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
actually 1200 psf for ec is indeed high...

pcw +1

Tell me which new project is launch below 1200psf?
As discerning buyers, u can choose to buy or not to buy and when to buy.
It’s perfectly fine if u find it expensive and don’t buy after u do your research.
But don’t be like that pathetic loser, Everyday kpkb here.
 

sunsetbay

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 3, 2000
Messages
54,109
Reaction score
6,389
a reminder to stick to thread topic~ debates are welcome but insulting & meaningless attack posts will be removed and infraction points will be given~
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
May 2018, Amber45 launched at $2,200 psf
https://www.property...age-of-2200-psf

A year later with ABSD increase, Amber Park sold at $2,425 psf, so we are already talking a 10% up in sale psf.

Amber buyers (2nd or more property) Pay additional 10% + 5%,
For FH avg 2mil unit, delta = 300K

Does it make sense?
 

PostCountWarrior[+1]

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
21,955
Reaction score
2
May 2018, Amber45 launched at $2,200 psf
https://www.property...age-of-2200-psf

A year later with ABSD increase, Amber Park sold at $2,425 psf, so we are already talking a 10% up in sale psf.

Amber buyers (2nd or more property) Pay additional 10% + 5%,
For FH avg 2mil unit, delta = 300K

Does it make sense?

those katong owners i feel are not that price sensitive compared to ocr. look at shophouses and landed property prices. just keeps going higher. rich man's play?

pcw +1
 

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Messages
59,431
Reaction score
4,369
You all can say property price up up up but I actually hope it crashes.:o price bid high and people went in and buy high does not mean all is well.:o rich people has many option poor man like me only one bullet.:o
 

AlohaBeach

Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Messages
345
Reaction score
21
Of course. Even ec at 1100 i find it high.

But who are we to act god and determine who is foolish and who isnt.

Smart ownself know can already. No need to go call pple stupid or foolish.

To be abit fair to Annetyu - yes she can be a bit blunt and outspoken. But it is also good that she gives a straight view and doesn’t sit on the fence. When people come to this forum they want to hear people’s direct views and not minced words - I.e she is calling a spade a spade.
If everything also abit expensive a bit cheap then people don’t need to come to this forum to read already.

Now we can disagree or agree to disagree but this is an Internet forum - we can choose to be as blunt or as polite as we like. But that is the person’s right. Also Internet forum - don’t need to be so triggered.
 

captain huat

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
4,140
Reaction score
85
To be abit fair to Annetyu - yes she can be a bit blunt and outspoken. But it is also good that she gives a straight view and doesn’t sit on the fence. When people come to this forum they want to hear people’s direct views and not minced words - I.e she is calling a spade a spade.
If everything also abit expensive a bit cheap then people don’t need to come to this forum to read already.

Now we can disagree or agree to disagree but this is an Internet forum - we can choose to be as blunt or as polite as we like. But that is the person’s right. Also Internet forum - don’t need to be so triggered.

Its also my right to be triggered.

Haha. I also can be blunt since i do not agree and dislike to her way of imposing her views here.

She has also repeatedly brought parents of nishizhu into the conversation which is uncalled for. Attack the person no need to resort to bringing the parents into the picture.

How is that not rude.

Since she can be rude and so i can be triggered.

Nothing wrong being triggered. Its just another way of showing how buay song am i.
 

captain huat

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
4,140
Reaction score
85
You all can say property price up up up but I actually hope it crashes.:o price bid high and people went in and buy high does not mean all is well.:o rich people has many option poor man like me only one bullet.:o

Even if i am vested, i only wish prices will move in tandem with salary index.

It is not to everyone interest that the property crash like a deck of falling cards.

So in a way, i am actually with annetyu opinions but not the way she has imposed it here.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
To be abit fair to Annetyu - yes she can be a bit blunt and outspoken. But it is also good that she gives a straight view and doesn’t sit on the fence. When people come to this forum they want to hear people’s direct views and not minced words - I.e she is calling a spade a spade.
If everything also abit expensive a bit cheap then people don’t need to come to this forum to read already.

Now we can disagree or agree to disagree but this is an Internet forum - we can choose to be as blunt or as polite as we like. But that is the person’s right. Also Internet forum - don’t need to be so triggered.


Bro, there’s always a baseline for tolerance for different people. If I lost a debate with u and I drag your parents in and says u r leeching on your parents saving to own multiple properties, how would u feel? If I mock at u and say u r fighting with your siblings for parents asset, how would u feel? If I openly come here and attack EC buyers and say they are far from smartest and if u happen to be one of the EC buyers, how would u feel? This is not about being outspoken, this is definitely a character flaw.

There’s a baseline for everyone’s tolerance. If she has crossed it, she has to bear the consequences. Didn’t u see a few bros here speak the same thing? Does this sounds like a coincidence to u?
Like what I said, one time to me is an incidence, two time to me is a coincidence, anything more than that is a pattern.

Think about whether what I said make sense and try to put yourself in mergui’s shoe or those other bros here whom she has attacked before with her toxic remarks.
 
Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Even if i am vested, i only wish prices will move in tandem with salary index.

It is not to everyone interest that the property crash like a deck of falling cards.

So in a way, i am actually with annetyu opinions but not the way she has imposed it here.

Same here, to be honest, I’m so glad CMs came in July 2018 and enbloc is now as good as dead. This will limit the land supply else things will definitely go out of hand.
Though I’m vested, I also do not want to see my property price shoot up so high overnight and later crash like crazy. Imagine how many buyers will Kenna bank marginal call if this happen.
Just a word of advise for those who intend to buy, u really need to Set aside savings to last u for a year or 2 in case u suddenly lose your job. Don’t exhaust all your cash.
Cash is king now. Even FD now hit as high as 2%.
 
Last edited:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
6,361
Reaction score
501
Well, July 2018 CM came in shock for first timer like myself. 25% downpayment damn hefty le especially for single buyer. Nevertheless, with proper calculations, actually not too bad. Just need to lower down my Budget.

It’s actually a blessing in disguise, not to over leverage myself. 20% downpayment I could afford max 700k but 25% I lowered my Budget to 550k and hence bought a resale instead of new launch. Resale can move in quick. Now I’m using my CPF solely for my monthly mortgage due to large amount of cash upfront.

All in all, CM are good!

Same here, to be honest, I’m so glad CMs came in July 2018 and enbloc is now as good as dead. This will limit the land supply else things will definitely go out of hand.
Though I’m vested, I also do not want to see my property price shoot up so high overnight and later crash like crazy. Imagine how many buyers will Kenna bank marginal call if this happen.
Just a word of advise for those who intend to buy, u really need to Set aside savings to last u for a year or 2 in case u suddenly lose your job. Don’t exhaust all your cash.
Cash is king now. Even FD now hit as high as 2%.
 

allabtlww

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
5
One way to avoid ABSD is buying under a trustee, say for my kid. Anyone try it before?
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
To be abit fair to Annetyu - yes she can be a bit blunt and outspoken. But it is also good that she gives a straight view and doesn’t sit on the fence. When people come to this forum they want to hear people’s direct views and not minced words - I.e she is calling a spade a spade.
If everything also abit expensive a bit cheap then people don’t need to come to this forum to read already.

Now we can disagree or agree to disagree but this is an Internet forum - we can choose to be as blunt or as polite as we like. But that is the person’s right. Also Internet forum - don’t need to be so triggered.

Thank you for being impartial instead of rash like a few minorities here. I have acknowledged before that I am direct and was unintentionally insensitive at times, unlike others who like to continue with meaningless insults and provocations. I am thankful that the moderators have stepped in so we can resume proper property discussion. But it seems like others are unwilling to step down and can claim "I lost a debate" just because I am choosing to remain silent when I have never lost any debates with the particular person. If I am wrong, I am more than willing to accept and move on which I have done before. Now that you have seen his true colours, you should well know how to judge and tell who are the real rude and aggressive ones.

If pointing out mere facts can make someone so agitated, then it is their problem.
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
You all can say property price up up up but I actually hope it crashes.:o price bid high and people went in and buy high does not mean all is well.:o rich people has many option poor man like me only one bullet.:o

You are far from being poor and can afford a landed with careful planning. Sorry I paused replying to your messages, will resume later today when I am free.
 

captain huat

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
4,140
Reaction score
85
Thank you for being impartial instead of rash like a few minorities here. I have acknowledged before that I am direct and was unintentionally insensitive at times, unlike others who like to continue with meaningless insults and provocations. I am thankful that the moderators have stepped in so we can resume proper property discussion. But it seems like others are unwilling to step down and can claim "I lost a debate" just because I am choosing to remain silent when I have never lost any debates with the particular person. If I am wrong, I am more than willing to accept and move on which I have done before. Now that you have seen his true colours, you should well know how to judge and tell who are the real rude and aggressive ones.

If pointing out mere facts can make someone so agitated, then it is their problem.

win or lose. who cares. its all online. u dunno me, he dunno u, i dunno him, him dunno u and blah blah blah...

just be a good girl and dun bring pple parents in future conversation.
bringing someone's family into a quarrel is never unintentional on your part.

We may not be smart as you claimed but we are definitely not that dumb that we cant tell your bad intentions to drag his family into the conversation.

and stop calling pple stupid la. not everyone as smart as you hokay.

cheers and by buy bye
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top