Talk up up and up. But do check facts too.
How is this talking up?
I was saying back in 2018 there were bigger units at Stirling launched at 15xxpsf like that also talk up?
Then 2007 there were RCR proj at Lavendar: city lights at 8xxpsf how?

Talk up up and up. But do check facts too.
How is this talking up?
I was saying back in 2018 there were bigger units at Stirling launched at 15xxpsf like that also talk up?
Then 2007 there were RCR proj at Lavendar: city lights at 8xxpsf how?
You are trying instil FOMO mentality into newbies, make them feel like they missed a huge boat with your distorted statements.
They even employed moderator to talk up florence here last year.![]()
IIRC, the good projects such as Stirling and PE offers roughly between 1.2 to 2.
For Jadescape; it is 3+
39th floor Stirling at 2100 psf.
I almost wanted to sign then I cool down a little and calculate 2100psf can get me what kind of property? and suddenly my choice Super a lot
but some resale
Florence is 4%.
Had this agent trying to convince me that the walk to MRT is short![]()

How is florence near mrt?![]()


How is florence near mrt?![]()
I rem the tagline of Florence mentioned that why do you need to wait for future mrt station when you already have two exisiting ones? Such dumb statement.. Two mrt stations of the same line is useless. If two different lines it will be great.
This statement is targeting at affinity obviously.
Such statement not accurate.
Have u seen FH cheaper than LH marketed by developer?they didn’t take into consideration the location persay.
Or nearby development cheaper by 200psf?
Saw another development walking distance to MRT 9min but a check on google map it’s 16mins walk to mrt.
Be it resale or new launch, I will walk the ground to see the area. I’m a public transport person.
> Walk and time myself from site to nearest MRT.
> No mrt, try the bus connectivity to the nearest MRT.
> Explore the neighbourhood or area. Check out the amenities. (supermarket/ Coffee shop/ halal eateries)
I don’t believe the tag lines or statement till I walk the ground myself. Hehe
Down to last two choices for me. Either new launch Treasure at around 1.4m and resale Trilliant listed at around 1.2m. - both 3 bedders around the same size. Trilliant location is better but obviously Treasure is new. What would you guys do?
Trilliant is an EC and hence can only sell to Foreigners only after the 10th year. If you are a short term investor, have to factor in this portion