Treasure at Tampines

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's right. Perhaps realising that there will be an abundance of 1-bedder in that particular Tampines area. Hive it off while u can and re-strategize...

Yes, independent thinking and research is important for property investment.

My Friend went to a showrflat. As expected agent approached him with ‘this 2 br only 1.x million, can rent out 3,400 per month..high returns ...

The Friend replied, ‘Are you sure? Current rental should only be about 2,300. If you can do 3,400 and rent out within a week, please introduce tenants to me.’

Agent: You know the market well eh,
and tapered off his selling...

Immediately you see dishonesty and trying to rip off the unknowing buyer attitude. Therefore, always DYODD, you never know if you will meet a big bad wolf or a shepherd.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, independent thinking and research is important for property investment.

My Friend went to a showrflat. As expected agent approached him with ‘this 2 br only 1.x million, can rent out 3,400 per month..high returns ...

The Friend replied, ‘Are you sure? Current rental should only be about 2,300. If you can do 3,400 and rent out within a week, please introduce tenants to me.’

Agent: You know the market well eh,
and tapered off his selling...

Immediately you see dishonesty and trying to rip off the unknowing buyer attitude. Therefore, always DYODD, you never know if you will meet a big bad wolf or a shepherd.

Such agents should be condemned and reported.
Totally hard sell, and very dishonest.

On one hand tell you how good this product, but on the other hand he knows the product is not good yet want to sell for commission.

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Such agents should be condemned and reported.
Totally hard sell, and very dishonest.

On one hand tell you how good this product, but on the other hand he knows the product is not good yet want to sell for commission.

Actually... that's the job of salesmen, regardless of product. Which salesman will tell the client that his product is not good one? :s13:

Brings me to another point I've always been wondering... agents are supposed to understand your needs, find the best solution for you bla bla... but you see FB the agencies everytime post those seminars/talks for agents on how to close deal fast and furious. SMLJ?? Makes it sound as though they are out to manipulate clients with the aim of closing deal instead of acting in their best interest. Hmm..

Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually... that's the job of salesmen, regardless of product. Which salesman will tell the client that his product is not good one? :s13:

Brings me to another point I've always been wondering... agents are supposed to understand your needs, find the best solution for you bla bla... but you see FB the agencies everytime post those seminars/talks for agents on how to close deal fast and furious. SMLJ?? Makes it sound as though they are out to manipulate clients with the aim of closing deal instead of acting in their best interest. Hmm..

Lying and misrepresenting with deceit is one thing, Double-dealing with only $$$ in one’s mind like a double headed snake is another dimension all together. Can you be sure you are NOT staring at a wolf or fox trying to hide its tail?

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-guides/3-times-property-agents-broke-the-rules-and-what-you-can-do-19745

bolster

Master Member
Reaction score
Lying and misrepresenting with deceit is one thing, Double-dealing with only $$$ in one’s mind like a double headed snake is another dimension all together. Can you be sure you are NOT staring at a wolf or fox trying to hide its tail?

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/pro...nts-broke-the-rules-and-what-you-can-do-19745

Actually is the discount that attract people to buy. You do not even need to show them anything when they buy. And i believe mostly is the en bloc owner support it. After the discount over, 'top' agent will take over with their 'future' data with nice figure to applease next batch of people to buy. These group of agents will get higher commission. But only handful. If not, how to justify their ferrari?

That is why, do your own research. Use this tool to help yourself before you face the shark. www.ytreporp.com

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The one to benefit first will be Komo, no?

Treasure needs more articles like this to move sales.

Oh maybe.
I thought the more direct beneficiaries are Tampines and Pasir Ris Area.
Would likely benefit the upcoming new integrated residences at Paisr Ris though.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Oh maybe.
I thought the more direct beneficiaries are Tampines and Pasir Ris Area.
Would likely benefit the upcoming new integrated residences at Paisr Ris though.

D16 condos that’s near tenah merah mrt perhaps?
Tenah merah mrt is the only station direct to Changi Airport.
Not those komo, treasure or flora rd condos that’s inaccessible Or near prison.

Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
D16 condos that’s near tenah merah mrt perhaps?
Tenah merah mrt is the only station direct to Changi Airport.
Not those komo, treasure or flora rd condos that’s inaccessible Or near prison.

I think those at Tanah Merah would have direct benefit since it’s two mrt stops away.

Actually those flora rd one near prison, would probably need better transport connectivity to have any benefit, a new MRT station or loop buses could help.

steady_lee

Reaction score
My buddy from India wanting to move to Tampines. He is looking to buy a condo from at tampines. Should I recommend him that? Is there any better alternative than treasure at tampines condo at tampines?

He wants to get the condo deal done before moving to Singapore. He is asking me to do it for him. May i get any advice. What should be the best condo deal for my buddy?

Looking forward to get some answer.

Thanks,

Lee

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. Myths you normally hear from the mouths of agents, next time challenge them to provide data to counter these data provided by Ku.

https://www.propertysoul.com/2019/10/24/old-wives-tales-part-i/

Also, one of the slides from an earlier video seems to show that half of the agents are not closing any deals, wonder how they sustain? Also, maybe that’s why...

isaacngre

Reaction score
Hi @steady_lee

There are presently only 2 options in Tampines: Treasure at Tampines and The Tapestry.

PM/contact me if you are keen to find out the latest pricing, information and balance units available.

My buddy from India wanting to move to Tampines. He is looking to buy a condo from at tampines. Should I recommend him that? Is there any better alternative thantreasure at tampines condo] at tampines?

He wants to get the condo deal done before moving to Singapore. He is asking me to do it for him. May i get any advice. What should be the best condo deal for my buddy?

Looking forward to get some answer.

Thanks,

Lee

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.