Treasure at Tampines

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If ola don’t chut stunt and price near 1200psf, may move more units. But they miscalculated and even declare openly they gonna increase price. Let’s see how they sell their remaining units.

Miscalculate or not, OLA spends so much on advertisement and then tried to rip off buyers with high price.

I prefer M strategy of selling reasonable price and NO advertisement. Why not transfer your advertising dollars to the buyers?

Advertisement, media personnel, etc all these are costly in this trying times of virus pandemic...really dunno what these dev are thinking? Hope buyers are aware they are paying for all the media coverage...

As a rule of thumb, I stay away from dev with too much media coverage as I know the marketing dollars spent is coming to me when I buy ...in fact, those silent movers are those you should look out for...

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Miscalculate or not, OLA spends so much on advertisement and then tried to rip off buyers with high price.

I prefer M strategy of selling reasonable price and NO advertisement. Why not transfer your advertising dollars to the buyers?

Advertisement, media personnel, etc all these are costly in this trying times of virus pandemic...really dunno what these dev are thinking? Hope buyers are aware they are paying for all the media coverage...

Ola must have helped a lot of EC sellers to sell their recently MOP EC units after their price was released on Saturday. I won’t be surprise more ola buyers are withdrawing.
So far, there’s no report of how many units sold on Sunday, or was it 3 units sold from somewhere I read? Can’t recall.

I hope cdl after seeing this, hopefully may price their penrose more competitively.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry bro. True numbers will be out Friday before 5pm. Love URA caveats.

Ola must have helped a lot of EC sellers to sell their recently MOP EC units after their price was released on Saturday. I won’t be surprise more ola buyers are withdrawing.
So far, there’s no report of how many units sold on Sunday, or was it 3 units sold from somewhere I read? Can’t recall.

I hope cdl after seeing this, hopefully may price their penrose more competitively.

leeerwin

Reaction score
After much consideration, I am giving Treasure a miss, even though the price is good. Time to go back to shop for resale.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jia you jia you! Do your due diligent and happy house hunting bro.

URA caveat, Property guru, SRX, 99.co , squarefoot, urbanzoom, UOB valuation, URA Masterplan 2019, check.rent (if u wanna know rental average) are all your best friend for resale.
Do hear views from agents with open mind.

All the best in your house hunt!

After much consideration, I am giving Treasure a miss, even though the price is good. Time to go back to shop for resale.

leeerwin

Reaction score
Jia you jia you! Do your due diligent and happy house hunting bro.

URA caveat, Property guru, SRX, 99.co , squarefoot, urbanzoom, UOB valuation, URA Masterplan 2019, check.rent (if u wanna know rental average) are all your best friend for resale.
Do hear views from agents with open mind.

All the best in your house hunt!

Usually I find listings via prop guru/99.co. Are there any better ones out there ?

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prop guru has more listing as compared to others.
Use 99.co to see exact unit number and price first owner purchase.

With exact unit number > Use srx , urbanzoom & UOB valuation to gauge the valuation.

Usually I find listings via prop guru/99.co. Are there any better ones out there ?

leeerwin

Reaction score
Just a thought, did u consider My Manhattan beside Simei MRT, think it’s about 13-14xxpsf.

My Manhattan is out of budget, need minimum 2BR and out of my budget. My budget is 8xxk

Actually I prefer up north..due to proximity of to work for both me and my wife and also easier to go to JB (in law place). I think I did posted in some threads that I was looking at Canberra, but I shall not sway out of topic here.

leeerwin

Reaction score
Prop guru has more listing as compared to others.
Use 99.co to see exact unit number and price first owner purchase.

With exact unit number > Use srx , urbanzoom & UOB valuation to gauge the valuation.

Thank you for explaining the tools and its functions , appreciate it !

surferpunk

Reaction score
My Manhattan is out of budget, need minimum 2BR and out of my budget. My budget is 8xxk

Actually I prefer up north..due to proximity of to work for both me and my wife and also easier to go to JB (in law place). I think I did posted in some threads that I was looking at Canberra, but I shall not sway out of topic here.

wahhh! similar to my requirement. hahaha! but I realise, most seems overpriced at this range. if u can wait, maybe u can find some cheap durian for resale during this next 2 years. if landed one cost drop till <$1m, I may even grab them instead.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That’s the problem for OLA buyers. OLA buyers need to wait until when for the next project to help them sell at the price they hope for?

That’s my concern about new launch. For example, WR is 1,900 psf. How Long must buyers wait to be able to sell resale at 2,400 psf ? Would anyone even consider given ccr resale can buy for 2000 psf? Yes, when ccr lowest resale reaches 3000 psf?

Sometimes I find buyers sentiments beyond my understanding...unless buyers buy for own stay, happy can already, no need to think...

Last edited:

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a thought, did u consider My Manhattan beside Simei MRT, think it&#146;s about 13-14xxpsf.
My manhattan is a value trap

Look at all the 2BR listings that can't sell and you will get what i mean. Priced too high relative to all the condos in the are

If u were to argue that it is the newest development...still doesnt justify the +300psf difference to say the next oldest condo - double bay which is literally 5mins walk away.

Wouldn't touch manhattan until price falls to 1.1k psf

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s the problem for OLA buyers. OLA buyers need to wait until when for the next project to help them sell at the price they hope for?

That’s my concern about new launch. For example, WR is 1,900 psf. How Long must buyers wait to be able to sell resale at 2,400 psf ? Would anyone even consider given ccr resale can buy for 2000 psf? Yes, when ccr lowest resale reaches 3000 psf?

Sometimes I find buyers sentiments beyond my understanding...unless buyers buy for own stay, happy can already, no need to think...

https://stackedhomes.com/editorial/price-gap-new-launch-and-resale/#gs.1brwkf

Price gap.... resale or new launch, you think and decide...eventually your new launch will become resale as well.

Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. I’ve mentioned it before. But mr passer says no such thing, new launch all value for money :o

I didn’t say -all- ya, don’t put words in my mouth ya holaaaa..

It was never an absolute term ya. Unlike you who seem to be bashing every single new launch blindly 😂

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard Kapar only sold 20% during launch. Anyone can confirm?
M sold 70% on launch day/ weekend.

Last edited:

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
All 1BR and 1BR+Study sold out at Treasures @ Tampines.

All 1BR and 2BR sold out at Riverfront (left a few 1BR+Study). Edited due to my mistakes earlier.

Unless buyers want to move up to 2BR, if not, they should look for 1BR at other districts. hmmm.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.