Actually their 5 bedroom unit common bedroom can fit king size bed but they still don’t draw![]()
Must be consistent what
Anyway I see their floorplan, most units have at least one bedroom looks bit odd sized to me

Actually their 5 bedroom unit common bedroom can fit king size bed but they still don’t draw![]()
Must be consistent what
Anyway I see their floorplan, most units have at least one bedroom looks bit odd sized to me
Ya I remember especially the 3 bedrooms
Oh there virtual tour, u can see how the bed fits into the room, no space to walk le...
Not for me la, but maybe for other folks they r okay with it
The architect didn’t do a good job for the layout of the units
A lot of units have bedrooms facing the back or side of unit instead of main facing with a/c ledge directly infront
Hmm, lot of cost cutting la, big balcony, big AC ledge, small wardrobe, weird room layout, big yard and odd shape utility for 3br premium
Hmm, lot of cost cutting la, big balcony, big AC ledge, small wardrobe, weird room layout, big yard and odd shape utility for 3br premium
Perhaps that’s y they can sell it at d cheapest price as they spent less on good architectural design work n subsequently d building work itselfHmm, lot of cost cutting la, big balcony, big AC ledge, small wardrobe, weird room layout, big yard and odd shape utility for 3br premium
Perhaps that’s y they can sell it at d cheapest price as they spent less on good architectural design work n subsequently d building work itself
It’s not their cheapest price
They could have launched it at 1100psf while still making profits if they cut all this costs
They cut cost simply for themselves to profit
It’s not their cheapest price
They could have launched it at 1100psf while still making profits if they cut all this costs
They cut cost simply for themselves to profit
Yup treasures land cost is actually super low and the architect design is so bland.
Just put all the buildings in a straight row and block one another. Then put small pools all over the condo. Should be easier to manage many small pools than a few big pools.
Yup treasures land cost is actually super low and the architect design is so bland.
Just put all the buildings in a straight row and block one another. Then put small pools all over the condo. Should be easier to manage many small pools than a few big pools.
And also, their windows r those blue coloured windows usually only older condos have
Not the tinted dark coloured windows we see in today’s modern condo facade
Perhaps that’s y they can sell it at d cheapest price as they spent less on good architectural design work n subsequently d building work itself
Cheap meh
I think Whistler Grand is about same psf and the layout is better
Whistler grand slightly more ex (cause of land price)
But definitely layout, design, quality and facade much better
Treasures could hav been launched at 1100psf
I don't think it's more expensive ��
I bit niao la, but I consider spaces like balcony, AC ledge to be lower psf value compared to internal space. I prefer to deduct and calculate, lol after all, they charge for it but I can't live in it, lol
I don't think it's more expensive
I bit niao la, but I consider spaces like balcony, AC ledge to be lower psf value compared to internal space. I prefer to deduct and calculate, lol after all, they charge for it but I can't live in it, lol