Treasure at Tampines

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I think Parc komo is 200 psf more than jervell
And 400 psf more than the last resale FH (the gale) in the same area.

These 2 have an psychological effect to pay 1.4 to 1.5k psf for PK

Likely buyer of this area are price sensitive.

True....those older flora FH condos are merely transacting betw 7xx-9xxpsf.
14xxpsf seems high for Parc komo.

But looking at tapestry and treasure price, Parc komo seems to present another alternative if one looking the east.

Last edited:

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True....those older flora FH condos are merely transacting betw 7xx-9xxpsf.
14xxpsf seems high for Parc komo.

But looking at tapestry and treasure price, Parc komo seems to present another alternative if one looking the east.

Yes bro, I believe it’s 1 of the few condo that doesn’t calculate high ceiling strata space into the unit size.

So some of the high ceiling units are quite alluring as other devt will count it as extra land space...giving a fake psf for same layout but high ceiling.

I been to the show flat once. Quite like it but find it abit expensive for the locale

DancingDrunken

Reaction score
Yes bro, I believe it’s 1 of the few condo that doesn’t calculate high ceiling strata space into the unit size.

So some of the high ceiling units are quite alluring as other devt will count it as extra land space...giving a fake psf for same layout but high ceiling.

I been to the show flat once. Quite like it but find it abit expensive for the locale

High ceiling shiok lor... Nice to look at, but not many will pay for such visual sickness. 1 agent at riverfront keep trying to hard-sell me such a unit.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SINGAPORE — Following a petition signed by owners of more than half of the units at Centrale 8, a taskforce surpervised by Tampines GRC Member of Parliament Heng Swee Keat will be formed to look into the residents’ grouses.Buyers of almost 400 of the 708 units in the Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) project had endorsed the petition to extend their year-long warranty. They also want compensation for alleged “inferior quality of materials” used and poor design that compromises their space, safety and privacy.
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/heng-lead-task-force-probing-residents-complaints-centrale-8

halfnode

Reaction score
SINGAPORE — Following a petition signed by owners of more than half of the units at Centrale 8, a taskforce surpervised by Tampines GRC Member of Parliament Heng Swee Keat will be formed to look into the residents’ grouses.Buyers of almost 400 of the 708 units in the Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) project had endorsed the petition to extend their year-long warranty. They also want compensation for alleged “inferior quality of materials” used and poor design that compromises their space, safety and privacy.
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/heng-lead-task-force-probing-residents-complaints-centrale-8
whats the point of posting this 2015 article?

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted to get that Blk 5x , #07-199, about 1.3 mil 3BR.

See next 5 years how much :/

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last few units of “1bedder” quantum similar to 2019 2b1b price.

“1 bedder” coz no walls between bed & living area, technically it’s a studio. Highest quantum $775k.

nssz6QK.jpg

s7zrnko.jpg

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
####

Looks like less than 500 units left

If you like it very much and have money...may want to consider buying as stock is dwindling.

(For me and my $$, I give this a miss.)

####

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$16xx psf in 2020!

Back in Nov2018, u can get Parc Esta, Stirling Residences, Jadescape (development beside or near MRT) for this psf..

Back in 2016, u can get Forestwood at Serangoon at this psf..

Time and tide waits for no man it seems..

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Back in Nov2018, u can get Parc Esta, Stirling Residences, Jadescape (development beside or near MRT) for this psf..

Back in 2016, u can get Forestwood at Serangoon at this psf..

Time and tide waits for no man it seems..

###

Supply (non CCr) has dwindled...

Question is can you stop demand? Or is demand likely to increase as more foreigners can travel to sgp?

###

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last few units of “1bedder” quantum similar to 2019 2b1b price.

“1 bedder” coz no walls between bed & living area, technically it’s a studio. Highest quantum $775k.

nssz6QK.jpg

s7zrnko.jpg

######

Yes indeed.
I was at the launch, 2br highway facing started fr 750k. Those inner facing started from 780 k
I did nor consider those studio units ...

I decided not to proceed for many reasons although the entry price looked very attractive and as some mentioned, difficult to lose money, but also difficult to gain a lot...

#####

发哨子2020

Reaction score
Walao 4xx -5xx sq fr for a family of 4 ?

Actually not that bad .
The Whampoa 2-room HDB on fire recently had 10 staying in .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.