Treasure at Tampines

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
####

if you look at new launch in ocr and Rcr, you will find that supply is Low...

.. the other 2021 new launches are mostly ccr

####

Last edited:

TeamUSA

Reaction score
I also considered for own stay, definitely not for investment! Theres too much rental supply if you targeting the CBP crowd and its not the closest development.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
supply Low meh. Still got so many project not 100% sold. Or are you referring to 1br supply Low?

http://ytreporp.com/top.php

###

1 and 2 br, below 2k psf... not many, especially ocr new launch

Someone shared 1br 1,7xx only one project has avail stock..

Those willing to pay 2xxx psf and above, stock avail and some also willing to sub-sale

###

Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
###

Those willing to pay 2xxx psf and above, stock avail and some also willing to sub-sale

###
Poiz Residence is seeing good resale volume at $17xxpsf - 10 one bedder resold for 2021 Jan-Mar, perhaps due to nearby Park Colonial and Woodleigh Residences stocks drying? It was about $14xxpsf during launch.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Poiz Residence is seeing good resale volume at $17xxpsf - 10 one bedder resold for 2021 Jan-Mar, perhaps due to nearby Park Colonial and Woodleigh Residences stocks drying? It was about $14xxpsf during launch.

###

That’s why TOP project for profitability as analysed by someone...believe all new launch buyers huat...

Those who bought new launch at 1,3xx or even 1,4xx psf... haha... like so Long ago

###

bolster

Master Member
Reaction score
###

###

Aiyo. mean still have a lot. Just the price. You sound like supply really Low.

zaclee

Reaction score
Treasures is a great place for ownstay in the East... low psf and low maintenance fee are huge attractions, better value than some upcoming EC. Very accessible to upgraders.
The 5 bedder layout looks shiok.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Treasures is a great place for ownstay in the East... low psf and low maintenance fee are huge attractions, better value than some upcoming EC. Very accessible to upgraders.
Treasure got upside potential I guess from its low entry psf compared to our new launch. But the downside is the completion u face in the resale market due to it having more units.

TeamUSA

Reaction score
Sorry this sounds likes it coming from an agent.

1. The PSF is not low. The only project in tampines with higher PSF currently is Tapestry ) What are you comparing with?

2. Low maintenance is because the facilities are shared amongst 2200 units. I think the facilities will be overcrowded and will wear out very fast. There is only 1 tennis court, which is ridiculous.

3. I dont have confidence in Sim Lian as developer. The build quality and finishes is really lacking. I have seen their projects in Trilliant, Waterview and frankly both are very basic condos which lose out to their nearby competitors in the resale/rental market..

Squeezer

Reaction score
The ingress to the area (Blks 100+) always have a long queue getting in during morning and evening periods, even now without the 2200 units.

Cannot imagine how the traffic will be like after TOP.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry this sounds likes it coming from an agent.

1. The PSF is not low. The only project in tampines with higher PSF currently is Tapestry ) What are you comparing with?

2. Low maintenance is because the facilities are shared amongst 2200 units. I think the facilities will be overcrowded and will wear out very fast. There is only 1 tennis court, which is ridiculous.

3. I dont have confidence in Sim Lian as developer. The build quality and finishes is really lacking. I have seen their projects in Trilliant, Waterview and frankly both are very basic condos which lose out to their nearby competitors in the resale/rental market..
For point 1, initial buyer entered ard 12-14xxpsf, quite a decent gap to surrounding EC Parc Central gg at 11xxpsf. The next cheapest PC should be Watergardens@Canberra and the plot beside alr, expected 14xxpsf too. Though it’s not in the same region but both OCR, so food for tots.

Point 2 is a given for mega projects, not just treasures.

Point 3 is very subjective but I agree the finishing aint premium, hence the lower price. It’s the same for Penrose/Clavon, finishing aint premium then they price it at an attractive enough price for buyers.

TouringSG

Reaction score
Treasures finishing is really quite subpar. One may argue that furnishing is something that can be easily remedied with renovation, but how many will actually knock down everything and rebuild from scratch? It's both a waste of money and materials. Furthermore, it is also a hint of how much the developer value the property, and it may reflect in the overall building quality too which we can't really check on, until problems arise couple years down the road.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Treasures finishing is really quite subpar. One may argue that furnishing is something that can be easily remedied with renovation, but how many will actually knock down everything and rebuild from scratch? It's both a waste of money and materials. Furthermore, it is also a hint of how much the developer value the property, and it may reflect in the overall building quality too which we can't really check on, until problems arise couple years down the road.
I was thinking if future buyers would really take this finishing into consideration when they buy a resale proj, cos if so some of the EC finishing are really sub par yet it’s selling 200-300psf more.

and would new launch buyers pay a premium for finishing?

TouringSG

Reaction score
I was thinking if future buyers would really take this finishing into consideration when they buy a resale proj, cos if so some of the EC finishing are really sub par yet it’s selling 200-300psf more.

and would new launch buyers pay a premium for finishing?
I don't think both first owner and resale buyers are willing to pay a premium for it. Buyers being buyers will always find reasons to ignore pros and amplify cons to push down the price. Especially Singaporeans or Asians in general, who are not willing to pay for quality (can be seen in our consumer product purchases and tipping amount).

It is then up to the developer to decide whether to provide quality furnishing, more to enhance or protect their brand name rather than as an attraction point to sell the house.

TeamUSA

Reaction score
I don't think both first owner and resale buyers are willing to pay a premium for it. Buyers being buyers will always find reasons to ignore pros and amplify cons to push down the price. Especially Singaporeans or Asians in general, who are not willing to pay for quality (can be seen in our consumer product purchases and tipping amount).

It is then up to the developer to decide whether to provide quality furnishing, more to enhance or protect their brand name rather than as an attraction point to sell the house.
Its the difference between why CDL can price Tapestry higher than Treasures, even though the location of Tapestry is arguably worse. Have you seen the build quality of the balcony or kitchen counter in Treasure showroom? It really looks like something i would expect from a basic HDB BTO (not even EC or DBSS)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.