Treasure at Tampines

scanner007

Reaction score
Waterside not bad. FH D15 Tanjong Rhu now 16xxpsf..
Before I looked at LM and some other new launches, I researched on Tanjong Rhu because I like the place and consider it as 1 of the top selection. But I have a friend who owned property in the area, he shared with me, the area is practically an Indian town with lots of curry smell. LOL

focus1974

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
###

Affording is one thing

Kenna Suan by friends is another...

You stay in that condo, pay maintenance fee but you never get a chance to play in your estate court.. might as well stay in hdb just next door...ha ha

###
it's for the capital gain.

killershot

Banned
Reaction score
Attended my condo AGM yesterday. Only 500 plus units and yet took like 5 hours to end cos residents were whacking the MC and MA over things they promised and did not do.

Cannot imagine the Treasure AGM after their first year! Probably have to book one Expo hall and see residents bang table. LOL.

Oh yes, not forgetting that not every unit going to get one carpark lot each.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Attended my condo AGM yesterday. Only 500 plus units and yet took like 5 hours to end cos residents were whacking the MC and MA over things they promised and did not do.

Cannot imagine the Treasure AGM after their first year! Probably have to book one Expo hall and see residents bang table. LOL.

Oh yes, not forgetting that not every unit going to get one carpark lot each.

When I bought my first condo in 2003/04 (a 600 unit condo) and attended the AGM for the first time, I was appalled by the resident’s behaviour when they also keep whacking the MC and MA over trivial matters.
They r generally rude and only safe guarding their own interest. There r basically two groups, pets owners and non pets owner quarreling over their rights for pets in common space and also carpark issues. Some residents own 3 cars and they thought they r entitled to 3 parking lots.
Me and my wife just sit there wasted 5-6 hrs watching the show. It was a Saturday and we wasted it :(
After that bad experience, we don’t bother to attend any of these boliao AGM or engage in these boliao chatgrp. :(
I haven’t stayed in a condo exceeding 1k plus units but should be more exciting :o

Last edited:

killershot

Banned
Reaction score
When I bought my first condo in 2003 (a 600 unit condo) and attended the AGM for the first time, I was appalled by the resident’s behaviour when they also keep whacking the MC and MA over trivial matters.
They r generally rude and only safe guarding their own interest. There r basically two groups, pets owners and non pets owner quarreling over their rights for pets in common space and also carpark issues. Some residents own 3 cars and they thought they r entitled to 3 parking lots.
Me and my wife just sit there wasted 5-6 hrs watching the show. It was a Saturday and we wasted it :(
After that bad experience, we don’t bother to attend any of these boliao AGM or engage in these boliao chatgrp. :(
I haven’t stayed in a condo exceeding 1k plus units but should be more exciting :o

Hahaha! I attended a physical one as well a few years back at my last condo. That one still okay as lesser units. I think these two years they can only do zoom, so my wife suggested we dial in for this time for my current condo since got special resolutions, and can relak one corner no need to pay attention. But wah lau, the residents really whack the MA and MC until they no sound. Over 2,000 units AGM will be interesting.

Lobang28

Reaction score
Other than the large number of units there fighting for use of the facilities or having a field day during AGMs, the biggest concern would be the traffic on street 11. Although new entrances have been built on the slip road at the expressway, I believe not all residents will be heading to the expressway most of the time and will be primarily using the small road at street 11 to go about their usual activities.If half the residents drive, can imagine the traffic jam it will cause. I am sure existing residents staying nearby are already dreading the day the project is TOP.

killershot

Banned
Reaction score
Other than the large number of units there fighting for use of the facilities or having a field day during AGMs, the biggest concern would be the traffic on street 11. Although new entrances have been built on the slip road at the expressway, I believe not all residents will be heading to the expressway most of the time and will be primarily using the small road at street 11 to go about their usual activities.If half the residents drive, can imagine the traffic jam it will cause. I am sure existing residents staying nearby are already dreading the day the project is TOP.

That’s true. St 11 only one lane street some more. Round market will be super crowded on weekends. Good business for the hawkers though.

Senayan

Reaction score
Hahaha! I attended a physical one as well a few years back at my last condo. That one still okay as lesser units. I think these two years they can only do zoom, so my wife suggested we dial in for this time for my current condo since got special resolutions, and can relak one corner no need to pay attention. But wah lau, the residents really whack the MA and MC until they no sound. Over 2,000 units AGM will be interesting.
OF COURSE MUST WHACK. i heard be commitee good, can open company and outsource to own biz. money come come money come

CaptainSGP

Reaction score
I wonder how the entrance to slip road will be built ? Additional traffic light ? Potentially may create jam along the entrance of the expressway

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.