Trent vs yoobao

DAREN771

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
9,974
Reaction score
0
DAREN771, may I know how long it takes to charge a fully depleted Trent to 100% capacity? And also for the Yoobao.

TIA for replies. :)

I charge both new trent and yoobao with only 1 led light blinking but the degree of charge remaining may differs.

yoobao charge from 3pm to 10.20 pm ~ 8 hours to charge to full from 1 led light charge remaining. Using innergie 2 usb port plug to charge.


new trent 3 pm till now still left 1 more light to full charge. Using new trent plug to charge.

Both are high capacity chargers so need long time to charge. If you are not used to having to wait, I suggest u use andino chargers.


There is no such charger that has more number of charges (> 3 and above) but need less amount of waiting time to charge the charger.
 
Last edited:

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
8,220
Reaction score
65
I charge both new trent and yoobao with only 1 led light blinking but the degree of charge remaining may differs.

yoobao charge from 3pm to 10.20 pm ~ 8 hours to charge to full from 1 led light charge remaining. Using innergie 2 usb port plug to charge.


new trent 3 pm till now still left 1 more light to full charge. Using new trent plug to charge.

Both are high capacity chargers so need long time to charge. If you are not used to having to wait, I suggest u use andino chargers.


There is no such charger that has more number of charges (> 3 and above) but need less amount of waiting time to charge the charger.

Thanks, DAREN771. I do understand that for high capacity charges like Trent and Yoobao will take a long time to be charged up. I was just wondering which one charges itself up quicker among the two. :)
 
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Thanks, DAREN771. I do understand that for high capacity charges like Trent and Yoobao will take a long time to be charged up. I was just wondering which one charges itself up quicker among the two. :)

I just bought the yoobao today. How come when compared to a wall charger, the wall charger charges my ipad faster than the yoobao. Is it normal?
 

DAREN771

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
9,974
Reaction score
0
Which New Trent model did you buy, and what's the price?
Where can I buy it ?

Thank you. ;)

Someone selling in MO section. I bought mine in amazon.com at $79 include shipping during black friday sales...still cheaper than local sellers. But such discounts only come at special occasions.
 

kityip

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
Someone selling in MO section. I bought mine in amazon.com at $79 include shipping during black friday sales...still cheaper than local sellers. But such discounts only come at special occasions.

Ya I read your thread, now add Facebook. Just wait for their offer again ;)

Will check MO section too. There isn't any shop in Singapore selling, right ?

Thank you :)
 

kityip

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
MO section is selling New Trent at 89.
Ready stock, but only left 2 pin plug.
3 pin plug will arrive in April... ;)
 

Joelleyuan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
10,268
Reaction score
3,807
Hi guys, pardon me for being not familiar with iphone at all.
I'm looking for a portable charger for my Aunt living in Texas.
I've browsed thru some threads here, stumbled upon this
"New Trent iTube IMP520 5200mAh External Battery Pack and Charger"
IPhone Battery Pack, IPod Touch Battery Charger, Extra Batteries IPod

which is somehow within my budget and has free shipping to the US.
Is this recommendable or worth getting?
Please advise.

Thank you very much. :)
 

DAREN771

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
9,974
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, pardon me for being not familiar with iphone at all.
I'm looking for a portable charger for my Aunt living in Texas.
I've browsed thru some threads here, stumbled upon this
"New Trent iTube IMP520 5200mAh External Battery Pack and Charger"
IPhone Battery Pack, IPod Touch Battery Charger, Extra Batteries IPod

which is somehow within my budget and has free shipping to the US.
Is this recommendable or worth getting?
Please advise.

Thank you very much. :)

newtrent battery is good quality. U can see the reviews for this battery in amazon before deciding to buy. This is what I do lor.
 

Joelleyuan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
10,268
Reaction score
3,807
newtrent battery is good quality. U can see the reviews for this battery in amazon before deciding to buy. This is what I do lor.

Thanks for the advice DAREN. :)
Do you think it's quite the same to order this product from newtrend.com or amazon.com ?
The price is the same from both websites but newtrend one seems clearer and less hassle....:s11:
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,811
Reaction score
1,021
bought yoobao at $6x. surprised that it was at 4/5 bar full when I took out from the shrinked wrapped box...

charged iphone very fast...have not charge enough to give a good review..so watch out for my review later..
 

DAREN771

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
9,974
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the advice DAREN. :)
Do you think it's quite the same to order this product from newtrend.com or amazon.com ?
The price is the same from both websites but newtrend one seems clearer and less hassle....:s11:

I am not sure if newtrent web site allows orders from sg..i tried once but rejected so I go for amazon.
 

mbgeow

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,427
Reaction score
0
bought yoobao at $6x. surprised that it was at 4/5 bar full when I took out from the shrinked wrapped box...

charged iphone very fast...have not charge enough to give a good review..so watch out for my review later..


ok do let us know how it is :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top