Trip Report - Hua Hin 2D2N

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
9,426
Reaction score
27
As I have already booked my hotel accommodation in BKK liao, would like to check if a day trip to Hua Hin is enough to cover the essential places? I ask this question as it appears that there are quite a number of places to visit etc.

See whether possible to set off at BKK during early morning and come back around 2100 hrs? ;)

I spent 3 days there..also feel not enough :o
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
I have been quoted $50 per pax for a day trip to Hua Hin.

$50 per trip most likely by bus travelling there would be least 3hours. To and back total 6 hours. How would it be enough. And you wont get to relax and enjoy the view of the beach.
 

liverpool73

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
704
Reaction score
0
$50 per trip most likely by bus travelling there would be least 3hours. To and back total 6 hours. How would it be enough. And you wont get to relax and enjoy the view of the beach.

I spent 3 days there..also feel not enough :o

Thanks to both replies. Think I will drop the idea for this trip. Will proceed to go to Amphawa instead. ;)
 

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
9,426
Reaction score
27
Anyone looking for a local driver in Hua Hin?

I recommend this uncle Sammi, his english is good. He told me he worked in hotel line before and he can speak German as well. My family booked him and he took us to Premium outlet, Santorini, Camel Republic and Venezia and Plear Wan in one day. He actually wanted to bring us to the Royal palace to take a look too but we overshot the timing. For more than 7 hours, he only charge 1000 baht.

His ride is a old toyota corolla but at least got air con. ;)

Sammi hp - 085 292 0402
 

ApeTruelove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
7,140
Reaction score
2,081
Anyone looking for a local driver in Hua Hin?

I recommend this uncle Sammi, his english is good. He told me he worked in hotel line before and he can speak German as well. My family booked him and he took us to Premium outlet, Santorini, Camel Republic and Venezia and Plear Wan in one day. He actually wanted to bring us to the Royal palace to take a look too but we overshot the timing. For more than 7 hours, he only charge 1000 baht.

His ride is a old toyota corolla but at least got air con. ;)

Sammi hp - 085 292 0402

Hey thank you so much
 

number11

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
0
As I have already booked my hotel accommodation in BKK liao, would like to check if a day trip to Hua Hin is enough to cover the essential places? I ask this question as it appears that there are quite a number of places to visit etc.

See whether possible to set off at BKK during early morning and come back around 2100 hrs? ;)

1 day can go 4-5 places. eg santorini, sheep farm, plearn wan, venezia, night market
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top