Hi guys,
Sorry I'm new here, don't know if better to post here or create a new thread
I'm looking for a uni laptop too. Going into business analytics, which means stats, programming (not sure how heavy) and biz.
Preferably:
1. Light (less than 1.6/7? Lighter would be better)
2. Screen size < 14"
3. Good battery life
4. Not necessary to have touch screen. But ive never owned a tablet or touch screen laptop before. Is it good to have a touch screen or no need?
5. Maaaybe some light gaming, I'm not sure if I'll have the time lol.
Budget wise, I'll prefer it under $2k.
I'll be staying in hall, so it'll need to be able to last me through any heavy duty stuff I might do (tbh I don't know what I'll need to do, so any advice here would be much appreciated).
Devices I'm currently interested in are:
Surface Pro 3 with i5 and 256GB
Asus UX32
Lenovo T440s
The Lenovo X240 seems not bad too, but when I lifted it up at the shop it seemed a bit warm below, so a bit not sure.
Macbook air also not bad, but I would prefer a windows laptop if possible.
Anyone has any experience with these devices, or any more to suggest? Thanks!