
No news about what happen to the card. Its really important to get a MicroSD from reputable brands like Samsung.
I guess better backup as soon as you reach home after photo shoot
I guess we should use those with wifi, immediately upload to many many cloud storage all at a short immediately after writing...

Sandisk, Kingston, ADATA, Toshiba, Sony, Lexar are all good brands
I guess we should use those with wifi, immediately upload to many many cloud storage all at a short immediately after writing...
But heard wifi devices are powered drain, better prepare with more battery
Currently my trust are still on Sandisk or Samsung. Samsung being the first choice.![]()

Battery or data loss?![]()
kingston also good...although every brand had been a victim of samsung devices except samsung cards![]()
kingston also good...although every brand had been a victim of samsung devices except samsung cards![]()
kingston card works fine on Samsung devices.
Have friend using Sandisk on Samsung devices, and working fine. But most friends are using Samsung EVO or Plus series on Samsung phones.