kenplicity
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2015
- Messages
- 1,216
- Reaction score
- 38
Congras on the return of ur 75kBonus interest in! Thank you uob! $151.85
Congras on the return of ur 75kBonus interest in! Thank you uob! $151.85
New bonus interest from 01 August 2018 if you satisfy the required conditions and have ADB of $75k in the account :
[(1.85+2.0+2.15+2.30+3.88)×15000)−(0.05×75000)]÷100×(no of days in the month)÷365
or ($4.903)×(no of days in the month)
28 days in the month = $137.28
29 days in the month = $142.18
30 days in the month = $147.08
31 days in the month = $151.98
All amounts are approximate, could be off by $0.01 or $0.02 due to rounding off error.
Bonus interest from 01 August 2018 if you satisfy the required conditions and have ADB of $75k in the account :
($4.903)×(no of days in the month)
28 days in the month = $137.27
29 days in the month = $142.18
30 days in the month = $147.08
31 days in the month = $151.98
oh so if my CC is due on 4 Apr, the GIRO will take effect on 3 Apr?Depending on what you opt for during Giro application, Minimum Payment or Full Payment for Credit Card.
Giro will be deducted on due date - 1 on UOB ONE account.
oh so if my CC is due on 4 Apr, the GIRO will take effect on 3 Apr?
Wow this is the best and safest arrangement to ensure no late payments?!
If my outstanding was $1000, but I paid $800 manually before 3 Apr, will the GIRO request for $200, or $1000 for a full payment request?
Thanks!
Bonus interest from 01 August 2018 if you satisfy the required conditions and have ADB of $75k in the account :
($4.903)×(no of days in the month)
28 days in the month = $137.28
29 days in the month = $142.18
30 days in the month = $147.08
31 days in the month = $151.98
B.U.M.P. for info

Out of curiousity... Where were ur funds parked at previously?Thanks. Just joined.![]()
Smells like maybank at the very least hahaOut of curiousity... Where were ur funds parked at previously?
Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
Out of curiousity... Where were ur funds parked at previously?
Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
Eh can I use this account together with a card that supports ez link Apple Pay payments? UOB one card is visa so I think it doesn’t work for me.
The credit cards that work with this account are uob one/yolo/lady. Dun quite understand why you saying visa don't work with apple pay, uob one should work mah.
The credit cards that work with this account are uob one/yolo/lady. Dun quite understand why you saying visa don't work with apple pay, uob one should work mah.
I am invited by UOB to use uob one card on simplygo to use on transport but can only use after 8 of April, so I think Visa card can use on simplygo soon tooVisa currently cant use with SimplyGo. For now its just mastercard.
I am invited by UOB to use uob one card on simplygo to use on transport but can only use after 8 of April, so I think Visa card can use on simplygo soon too
![]()
I can add this card in simplygo and Google pay, so I guess should be OK for mobile payment, I will tried it out and update hereDoes this trial cover mobile payment or only physical card tapping?
I never receive this email but managed to register my UOB One card on SimplyGo website.
But will u get rebate if u re not invited?Does this trial cover mobile payment or only physical card tapping?
I never receive this email but managed to register my UOB One card on SimplyGo website.
But will u get rebate if u re not invited?
more curious if such transaction are counted towards the uob 'eligible' spending. Since transit top ups are excluded.