Hi Guys,
I've been reading up about UOB One account to see if i can move my funds here from Maxigain.
I tracked the spending on my main CC and realised that most months i just manage to hit $500, but there were still a few occasions when my bills were less than $400. This is partly because I use POSB Everday CC for my purchases at Watsons which gives 3% rebates.
Appreciate if i can get some advice on:
1) What are the ways to hit minimum $500 One CC spend without buying unnecessary stuff just to to meet the criteria?
2) Do transport tap and go fares count towards the $500 spend?
3) I used to have the UOB One CC many years ago, but cancelled it because they refused to waive the annual fee. I also read through some pages here and someone cancelled their a/c because UOB refused to waive the annual fee. They seem pretty inflexible about waiving annual fees unlike my experience with other banks. Did you guys manage to get your annual fee waived with $500 spend monthly?
Thanks much!