UOB ONE Account

comex_1

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
677
Reaction score
4
using AXS-moble with Grabpay to pay the SP bill, and this transaction does not involve UOB One card.

Hi guys, I've searched through this thread. May I confirm that this is still true:

1) paying SP Services bill using SP app & One CC is counted towards minimum spend?

2) paying SP Services bill using AXS-mobile app & One CC is not counted?

3) how about paying it using AXS-mobile app & grabpay?

Thanks!
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
Hi guys, I've searched through this thread. May I confirm that this is still true:

1) paying SP Services bill using SP app & One CC is counted towards minimum spend?

2) paying SP Services bill using AXS-mobile app & One CC is not counted?

3) how about paying it using AXS-mobile app & grabpay?

Thanks!

1. Yes. And get 1% additional rebate.

2. No. AXS excluded.

3. You get card rebate plus 5% additional rebate for Grab topup. AXS excluded.
 
Last edited:

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,357
Reaction score
3,713
Thank you! Looks like 3 is a better route than 1 :)

Check your PM.

3 should be :

3. You get card rebate plus 5% additional rebate for Grab topup. AXS excluded.

Had a typo which I corrected. Should be Card rebate.
 
Last edited:

chekseng80

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
654
Reaction score
17
Hi All,

I got a question which is more related to online banking feature. I am considering to jump from OCBC 360 to UOB ONE but one of the feature that is important for me is the ability to create virtual sub-accounts. I use it to separate the spending from different type of savings. Does UOB has similar feature?

Thanks!

Lastly, good to see that SP bill got 1% extra however it would be perfect if they can somehow find ways to pay SP bill via recurring payment facility.
 

Jyvonchi

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

I got a question which is more related to online banking feature. I am considering to jump from OCBC 360 to UOB ONE but one of the feature that is important for me is the ability to create virtual sub-accounts. I use it to separate the spending from different type of savings. Does UOB has similar feature?

UOB One doesn’t have this feature.
 

decibel.

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
6,067
Reaction score
560
Anyone apply using MyInfo? I thought it's suppose to be instant? About few hours already and it's not opened in my iBanking yet

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT
 

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
8,371
Reaction score
1,432
I applied last friday....using MyInfo...till now only received an email...thats all
 

ahflirt23

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Hi. It took me about 1 week to receive the confirmation that the account is open. Its not immediate
 

decibel.

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
6,067
Reaction score
560
I applied last friday....using MyInfo...till now only received an email...thats all
I don't even have email? Only a reference number.
Hi. It took me about 1 week to receive the confirmation that the account is open. Its not immediate
Wah then they overpromise, the headline writes immediate. That's misleading.

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT
 

djhawkey

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
All,

Newbie here. I just opened my UOB one account by middle of this month. I have also OCBC360 account where I typically credit my salary.

Am I correct to say that all the 3 GIRO that I am setting up (UOB CC, OCBC CC GIRO, IRAS tax) wouldn't be deducting/debiting anything by this December month? I think so as i expect those GIRO deductions to happen in January onward,but please correct me if I am wrong.

If correct, i plan to keep my salary crediting in OCBC as I earn 1.6%/12 on 70k there on December, vs 0.94%/12 on 75k in UOB account. I will still be earning 1.5% on 75k from UOB one as long as I meet 500 minimal CC spending.

What do you all think? Any advise on whether there is a way for me to setup fast GIRO that will deduct by this December month so that I can gain extra 0.94%/12 interest this December.

Any advise from all the GURUs here are much appreciated 🙏
 

Streetsoldier

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
350
Reaction score
3
Hi guys,

I’ve been using my uob one card for about a year plus.

Usually when i pay my uob one credit card, there will be a minimum payment of $50.00 but for this month there isn’t any. I have paid a few days back.

Does that mean that i have already paid for this month’s minimum payment?

For example it shows up as Minimum Payment: $0.00SGD
 

Jyvonchi

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

I’ve been using my uob one card for about a year plus.

Usually when i pay my uob one credit card, there will be a minimum payment of $50.00 but for this month there isn’t any. I have paid a few days back.

Does that mean that i have already paid for this month’s minimum payment?

For example it shows up as Minimum Payment: $0.00SGD

There may be a promotion on “no payment for the month” for selected customer, do check out & confirm with UOB. (Never know such promo still exists)
Btw, my advise to you is *not to accumulate* your spendings by paying the minimum, the interest charge of 26.82% APR will kill you. Clear your expenditures monthly before the interest kicks in and never take up banks’ “no payment promo”.
 

Streetsoldier

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
350
Reaction score
3
I see. Thank you for the information. Yep usually I will pay about 6-7x the minimum payment amount. I was just wondering why there wasn't any minimum payment stated for the next billing.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top