BeepokPapa
Banned
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2019
- Messages
- 1,062
- Reaction score
- 0
Dun pour cold water can? Just earn your interest and keep fingers crossed every month.
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 PRO using GAGT
Besides uob and dbs which other bank good?
Dun pour cold water can? Just earn your interest and keep fingers crossed every month.
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 PRO using GAGT
Besides uob and dbs which other bank good?
dbs drop from 50 k to 25k. i wonfer uob one will follow suit???
This is fake news. Bonus interest can still be up till 100k if you have income + 3 categories, up till 50k for income + 2 categories.
If just salary credit Ocbc is next best for me together with incremental funds. If no salary credit up to 25k is dbs. Citibank maxigain or cimb comes after that.Besides uob and dbs which other bank good?
if i want to set up the Giro to pay my other bank credit card from my one account, i have to fill up the Giro form from the other bank and send back to the other bank?
is there an easier way, like use the other bank internet banking to apply for the Giro to deduct from one account?
i searched online for the Giro forms from other banks, some dont have self reply, must pay for postage.
Strange... interest still not in. I met 3 GIRO and >$500 credit card spend.
Strange... interest still not in. I met 3 GIRO and >$500 credit card spend.
Strange... interest still not in. I met 3 GIRO and >$500 credit card spend.
Have a question guys... if maxes out 75k in UOB one account... let’s say every month salary crediting in the UOB one account and I also hit min card spend 500.. let’s say my account will have 77k, so will I still receive interest if I transfer out 2k to lets say standard chartered?
Of course. There is no restriction to transfer in or out.
So after salary credit in I go credit the surplus to other accounts to earn bonus interest also can ah lol.
that's what we're doing all these yearsnobody keeps beyond 75k unless he has nowhere else to earn higher interest.
I always leave about 500 to 1k inside incase i forgot the trf in money for the giro deductions.that's what we're doing all these yearsnobody keeps beyond 75k unless he has nowhere else to earn higher interest.
My giro deduction for income tax hasn't taken place today.Did the deduction happen for you all?